Penpal anyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

misswonderwall

Would anyone like a penpal?

Write to me about how your week went? how your feeling about urself?? then id write ya back..etc a penpal!!
It would be good to talk
pm me

misswonderwall said:

Write to me about how your week went? how your feeling about urself?? then id write ya back..etc a penpal!!
It would be good to talk
pm me

Hi
I would appreciate someone to swap stories views anything I am a stressed mature student at present but the prognosis is good as its getting warmer and it will soon be summer I started back at uni this week after an 8 week placement and it is a little strange being back but its nice to start at 10am rather than 8am I am not a morning person Let me know about where you live what you do etc

Look forward to hearing from you

misswonderwall said:

It would be good to talk
pm me

I never had a penpal before. That would be great. My week is typical.
I'm recently retired and I'm now a high school substitute teacher and volunteer two nights per week helping GED students with their math.
My week was not that great. I've been married for 32 years and have two daughters - one is married and the other is about to get married. My problem is that I don't have any friends. (That's a story in itself).
That is until recently. I made great friends with the GED teacher that I assist. She is about my age and we hit it off great. I invited her over to meet my wife and do some cooking to learn some of my wife's new recipes. We all had a good time. The teacher's birthday was coming up so I invited her out to lunch with me and my wife. I was going to get her a few candles for her new apartment as a birthday present. You see, she is separated and is now living in an apartment. Afer a few days, my wife starting getting jealous, thinking there was something going on between us. If that were the case, I wouldn't have invited her over to meet my wife. It's just that I made a good friend on my own for once in my life and it felt great. Yes, I admit I enjoyed the attention I was getting from her through the friendship. I'm just not used to having friends like my wife has. I was proud of myself for being social and making friends. I guess a married is not supposed to make friends with a woman. Too much suspicion. If my wife had made friends with her first, that would be ok. What do you think? Would you have felt the same way as my wife? I could use another woman's opinion.

So tell me how your week was. Is life treating you ok?

Latest posts

Back