Still don't believe? Here is PROOF!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

yesm

As many of you may or may not already be aware, owning a horse is the answer to all of your problems. Many have discovered the secret to eternal happiness here http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=7896. However, many may be skeptical, so in thinking of all the sad, hopeless, and depressed people i decided to share this with you all in hopes that you might believe in the awesome powers of horseseses!!!

buy_a_damn_horse.jpg

Could it be anymore clear? I think not, you know what to do!

So, I need to become a hooker so someone plays scrabble with me and gives me a horse? If only I could remember where I put those fishnets, make up, and wig.

I admit that I was sceptical at first, but you have opened my eyes with this holy image. It's all so clear now, why didn't I see it before?! I shall join you in praising the Awesome Powers of Horsesses™! Happiness shall be ours. :)

My friend in South Africa has a load of horses, and she's the happiest person I know :p

Horses are big, scary, unpredictable and potentially dangerous, just like life. So why would I wish to double my woes? I do not believe, which must make me a blasphemer. Story of my life.

I believe you, it's just that I have a problem with storing horses and other large animals on my balcony. The leasing office tends to frown on that kind of thing.

Wow that poster's .... pretty neat! :D
I'd get a horse if I could but he might eat me out of a house...heck, infact I NEED a bigger house or rather a bigger backyard if I'm gonna keep something that big.

Looks like I've gotta start small first - hamsters, anyone?

i wanted a horse for years! parents wouldnt buy me one though :p. I knew it would've brought me happiness. I KNEW it.

Horses always either stomp my foot or nip at my legs when I'm mounted. I enjoy riding, but I think horses don't like me for some reason. o_0 heh heh

----Steve

yesm said:

That woman is probably only so happy because she is orgasming from the...ahem...friction whilst riding. :p

My friend had a horse...and told me it gave her some 'real good experiences of pleasure.' Obviously she was telling the truth.

Friend's phone number, plz? lol

Riding horses does nothing for me like that (though I am a guy so I don't see why it would). Mostly it just chafes my rear/thighs. Maybe I'm riding wrong? -_-

----Steve

LOL this is so funny!! I fell off of a horse once in a cornfield, he decided to just start running randomly without notice and I didn't have a good grip on the reins of his bridle lol I hit the ground and blacked out, it knocked the wind out of me.... I remember waking up and looking around in extreme pain and seeing him like a half mile away eating grass. It ends up that I bruised my ribs... really painful, lol it wasn't the answer and extreme happiness sorry to say. I only rode a horse one more time after that and fell off again LOL so I haven't riden one since.

I was born in the Year of the Horse, and I've got to say- anybody who will take me in, love me, treat me well, provide my needs, and give me affection and stuff... I'll probably do what I can to make that person a happy camper. Yep, horses are good.

kelbo said:
That woman is probably only so happy because she is orgasming from the...ahem...friction whilst riding. :p

My friend had a horse...and told me it gave her some 'real good experiences of pleasure.' Obviously she was telling the truth.

That is one expensive sex toy o_o

Latest posts

Back