What would you buy for yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Machinarium. Google it, it's only 20 bucks for a full-length game and includes an insanely beautiful (I'm serious here) soundtrack. It's the best game I've played in a couple of years.

yamaha CS5 said:
Machinarium. Google it, it's only 20 bucks for a full-length game and includes an insanely beautiful (I'm serious here) soundtrack. It's the best game I've played in a couple of years.

Just played the demo and I really like it. I think I'd buy that, and they should make a version for the Wii (If it hasn't been done already), it would be nice to play.

i dont really want anything.

maybe credit card payment, or some type of bill or food expense.

Splenda-Kills said:
If you had $25 (or the equivalent amount of currency for your country) and were told not to spend it on anyone but yourself, what would you buy?

I'd go to Barnes & Noble and buy one of the many books on my reading list:

Michael Ruhlman's "Ratio: The Simple Codes Behind the Everyday Craft of Cooking" has been on the top of my list lately.

Splenda-Kills said:
Krispy Kremes are the best!
:9
But the nearest one to me is like 30 minutes away so I have to settle with Dunkin' Donuts

Oh dear, 30 minutes away? :( That's quite a drive. Alas, Dunkin' Donuts don't really come close to Krispy Kreme donuts. We just recently had the Krispy Kreme franchise come into this country - previously, we had to get friends who are going to nearby countries (like the Philippines) to go buy 'em by the boxes and hand carry them back on the plane lol.

But darn, is it not just worth every single bite :p~~~~

Latest posts

Back