Placing a Picture into a Post on alonelylife.com

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calliope said:
Good thought!

I tried a random image from imgur.

Are you using the right link? Because you can't just copy and paste the URL in the address bar, the only way to do it is to right click on the actual image and click on "Copy image address" and use that link instead of the URL.

Having said all that I'm not sure if any of that is possible with an iPad.

Calliope you are using the wrong link, I just saw a post where you posted the "image" you've been trying to share. What you posted is the link to the page, what you want in the image link. The easiest way to get that is to right click over the image and look down the pop up menu for "Copy image location" or "copy image address" depending on what browser you use. That will automatically copy the image link/address. Then you can either use the image button in the reply box and crtl V to paste it or right click and click paste. Or if you are used to using code you can type the image code paste your link and then closing image code. You're just using the wrong link that's all. If you need anymore help please ask, hope this helped.

Like this?
VcObQZQ.jpg

Oh lookie! It worked!

Latest posts

Back