WTF LOL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like something big went down.

Yowza.

Edited because I actually read it: I guess some people are too lazy to put in their real DOB. Or perhaps people who are likely to use 1/1 as their birthday are more prone to causing trouble? lol

cheaptrickfan said:

Yowza.

Edited because I actually read it: I guess some people are too lazy to put in their real DOB. Or perhaps people who are likely to use 1/1 as their birthday are more prone to causing trouble? lol

It wasnt jst the number of birthdays. Did you notice most had a strike through their name? That means they are banned. Well it seems odd

Sanal said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Yowza.

It wasnt jst the number of birthdays. Did you notice most had a strike through their name? That means they are banned. Well it seems odd

That's what I mean: they're trouble makers! lol

cheaptrickfan said:
Sanal said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Yowza.

That's what I mean: they're trouble makers! lol
yeah lol

Lol, most of those names belonged to spammers :p

ah I thought its you trying to create another account Stool (D)

I remember seeing that, I thought about starting a thread about it but I got lazy. This one's good though cuz it has a pic.

Definitely all the spammers, I guess 1/1 is the default birthday setting.....but then there's the year so......huh.

I kind of lol'd when I saw that last night though.

No, it doesn't auto-fill the birthdays. :p What you're seeing there, is your friendly moderator staff, hard at work blocking spammers. :p To remove their links and ban them, a date of birth must be entered. :p lol, hence so many of them with the same b-day. :p

oooooh I see, that makes sense then.
Most of the spammers are painfully obvious.......I remember that guy that kept referencing golfing in every post lol.

Regret said:
oooooh I see, that makes sense then.
Most of the spammers are painfully obvious.......I remember that guy that kept referencing golfing in every post lol.

Oh, i thought he was one of our better ones because he would often hide his sales links with pictures. He also had the habit of copying articles from the web and putting them on his own site, surrounded by the items that he was selling, then linking to the article on his site.

Latest posts

Back