I did, did You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yuk, no. I'd have to be very hungry to eat that :D

Which I was because I had nothing to eat til I had been awake for 12 hours today, did you?

No..but would have loved that.

I let an old guy in to some flats I'm security at so he could see his old school,did you?

No, I arrived at my regular time, which isn't early.

I replied to a text message today, did you?

Actually I did see a rabbit today. It's probably pretty hungry....good thing all my smaller trees have rabbit proof fencing.

I consulted with an accountant and attorney today, did you? (....the afternoon walk when I saw the rabbit was more pleasant.)

Actually I did use an elevator ( a lift to our UK cousins) in the county courthouse this morning.

I was the primary person of interest in a courtroom hearing today, were you? (No worries, it was just a formality. I'm now officially the executor of Mom's estate)

^ Ah the joys :( of being an executor are now in your hands. You have my sympathy.

No I didn't but have that to look forward to very soon.

I cried while I was at the hairdressers today, did you?

No, I've never been to a hair dresser, I don't have very much hair and I haven't really given myself into crying for decades. I might explode or wither away if I keep repressing things.

I attended a day long lecture and discussion on soil and turfgrass management today, did you?

No,but I'd love that anything gardening interests me

I picked up loads of dog shite today ,did you?

No but I did give information to someone to sign up for a community college class.

I participated in a public service committee meeting today, did you?

Latest posts

Back