Recluse/hikikomori chat-room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldnt it be better if you placed this under lonely resources? otherwize it just seems like you're spamming the boards...

While we haven't had to enact any rules against people promoting their own sites yet, we definitely wouldn't want anyone to become a nuisance. :D

SophiaGrace said:
wouldnt it be better if you placed this under lonely resources? otherwize it just seems like you're spamming the boards...

Move my post. I forgot about that thread.

I'm not spamming the boards. The chat-room is relevant to the theme of this forum; it should be of interest to some users.

Spam definition: Indiscriminately send unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages, especially commercial advertising in mass quantities.

The chat-room may be unwanted to some, but nothing has universal appeal.

I just visited your chatroom a moment ago. There were two other people in there, supposedly, but neither responded to me.

Thanks for creating the chatroom. It would be great if more people could join in.

Quiet Desperation said:
I just visited your chatroom a moment ago. There were two other people in there, supposedly, but neither responded to me.

Thanks for creating the chatroom. It would be great if more people could join in.

Considering this thread is well over three years old, Im surprised you found ANYONE in that chat room, lol.

EveWasFramed said:
Quiet Desperation said:

Considering this thread is well over three years old, Im surprised you found ANYONE in that chat room, lol.

emoticon-00136-giggle.gif

Anyway, you could check out the ALL chat that's here.

Latest posts

Back