Any EU World of Warcraft players?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremi

Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting again, but starting fresh. I really want to take my time and try to enjoy the game as much as possible. Would be fun to play along with someone. It's all about the fun!

Anyone interested? (Anyone even play WoW? ^^)

I use to play on US, but I got addicted and had to stop (got addicted about 1/4 the way through, stopped multiple times until I finally unsubscribed, deleted all 3 lvl 60's, and uninstalled it)

Was one of the most famous druid and paladin on the terenas us server. Kinda figures eh? Disown reality to live in a virtual fantasy world with people who can't see my emotions. Needless to say, I put 125 days played into the druid. 55 days played into the paladin. Played since day 1. I got 20 in my shaman, 10 in my warlock, and 5 in my other shaman. So I spent 215 days of play time or 12,900 hours + on that game. I finally quit for the final and last time this month. Blizz ruined it for me, the last thing I really cared about in life. Sad eh?

Rehd said:
Was one of the most famous druid and paladin on the terenas us server. Kinda figures eh? Disown reality to live in a virtual fantasy world with people who can't see my emotions. Needless to say, I put 125 days played into the druid. 55 days played into the paladin. Played since day 1. I got 20 in my shaman, 10 in my warlock, and 5 in my other shaman. So I spent 215 days of play time or 12,900 hours + on that game. I finally quit for the final and last time this month. Blizz ruined it for me, the last thing I really cared about in life. Sad eh?

Hah, I knew it was you! I always figured it was.

Alumindath ring a bell? Or Lerne? On Terenas and Mal'Ganis?

Coincidently, one of the most famous hunters on the server until I quit for the first time and sold all my gear, hah. Then I made the priest and started raiding, but shortly thereafter nearly every raiding guild on the horde side broke up. Then I made a mage on Demon Soul that was one of the most famous mages (was beating cross-server people that were T2+ geared, and demon soul had just started so I had dungeon gear only).

But you were always cool to hang out with Rehd, you were awesome to talk to and I'm glad I got to meet you there and now.

Lerne rings a bell, pretty sure I know who that is. Lol, pretty funny eh? Coincidences are a pretty funny thing. There you go though, veteren wow player with multiple personality disorders, sleeping disorders, and drug addictions. Guess just a reminder every person is merely human :-/

I did finally quit the wow addiction though :D I'm pretty proud with the fact I haven't played for a solid month, although I want to.

Edit: spelling.

Well, i got an Undead mage in the Argent Dawn server, level 64.. yeah, i have alotta freetime

Rehd said:
Lerne rings a bell, pretty sure I know who that is. Lol, pretty funny eh? Coincidences are a pretty funny thing. There you go though, veteren wow player with multiple personality disorders, sleeping disorders, and drug addictions. Guess just a reminder every person is merely human :-/

I did finally quit the wow addiction though :D I'm pretty proud with the fact I haven't played for a solid month, although I want to.

Edit: spelling.

Yea, I found you one day talking in general on Mal'Ganis on a shaman and I invited you to a guild on Lerne (the undead priest), you were about level 30 when I was 60 (you leveled him up in your spare time; you were raiding with your druid) so I helped you around then I quit and kept coming back. We 'met' at about level 10 or so.

Heh, I'm right there with you. Many a night have I been up playing WoW; and I've been borderline schizophrenic. Glad we both got over the addiction!

Thanks for reminding me of the WoW addiction. Now I don't want to play anymore ^_^;

Probably for the better

You guys think you were bad, i played WoW because i was depressed and it really was a escape for me from many of my problems. I recently quit and sadly im finding myself in these forums.

I was pretty addicted, i had a 60 hunter, 60 priest, 60 mage, 60 druid, 60 pally, 60 rogue (hunter, presit druid rogue and mage i leveled to 70 before quitting) Luckily tbc sucked so bad that it made me quit but im feeling quite alone and depressed and trying to find a way to deal with it. At least now i know it is better to quit now then keep on going.

btw my hunter pre-bc had full giantstalker and dragonstalker with 6/9 cryptstalker. my rogue had full nightslayer and full bloodfang and the full deathdealer set (and one binding), my presit had full prophecy and 7/8 transcedence. between my hunter and rogue they both had prestor's talisman of connvery and a drake fang each. One had the zg mount and all my characters had either a bottomless bag or a ony one.. yea pretty obessive eh?

Latest posts

Back