forgot my password

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heretostay

Reaction score
i forgot my old password and the email i signed up with is no longer valid. how do i change my password? if i ever get signed out of this site on my computer (im always logged in) i'll have no way of signing back on. Can someone help?

I think you go into User Cp at the top of the page where it says Welcome back heretostay, then on the left hand side there is "Change Password".

You can just go in the link given about 'forget password' when you click it, it will ask you about writing your email id and if you had put any security question then it will also ask the answer of them. Once you complete this they will mail you some random password generated by them you use it and sign in from that password then you can go in your settings option and change your password which you want. I hope this will solve your problem.

As per my knowledge no site providing you the facility of permanent login in case of always login also leads to logged out after a fixed time period.In order to change your password it is needed to remember your old password and to get it you need to answer the security queation answer you had selected at the time of email id creation.

davidgreem said:
As per my knowledge no site providing you the facility of permanent login in case of always login also leads to logged out after a fixed time period.In order to change your password it is needed to remember your old password and to get it you need to answer the security queation answer you had selected at the time of email id creation.

As per my knowledge no site....

Likes SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:

When ever you forget your password click on the forget password under your login window and you will be asked for you email address, just give your email and and you will get the password in you email soon. You can later even modify that password.

You just you, it's your e-mail ID, about writing, you also their answer to ask you some hints are putting if you will ask for it by clicking the 'Password forgotten' given link can go to. Once you they give you the password you use it, and then set your options, since you want to go and change the password for your login which they are generated by a random password will be sent by mail is complete is. We hope to resolve this issue.

As per my knowledge no site providing you the facility of permanent login in case of always login also leads to logged out after a fixed period of time.If You want to change your password it is demanded to remember your old password and to get it you need to answer the security question answer you had selected at the time of email id creation.

You gotta be pretty pathetic to troll on a lonely site. Back to your /b/ridge you evil troll, you have no powers here.

Sanal said:
You gotta be pretty pathetic to troll on a lonely site....

This thread must be a magnet. Half the posts on the first page were from spam accounts.

Latest posts

Back