Obvious, Rudimentary way to meet people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragiop

Reaction score
Find OTHER lonely people who want to do similar things that you want to do i.e, start a band, make films, create some art, make a game etc.

In my extensive search, I've found a couple of people that are interested in making Youtube, skits and films etc. Oh and if your interested and live in or around London, please mail me!! I have no experiance in film at all, but greatly interested.

So yeah, common interests work amazingly.

What do you delightful people think?

I agree.

But I don't live in London. :( lol so I guess I'll start searching around here. :p

----Steve

It's a great idea because you already come from common ground.

Go for it :)

Too bad it's so hard for us solitary types to meet each other, though. The ironic part about this site, to me, is that a lot of us could probably get along well enough with one another and relate to each other, and not hold the same irrelevant social/cultural expectations that the rest of the world does. Except we're all scattered every which way and so few of us are actually within reasonable distance of one another.

Hell, I'd go hiking or have a dinner party with any one of you people.

I second Brian :/ Of course, meeting other lonely people would be a solution, but where to meet lonely people if you can't even meet normal people >.> They're all holed up in their houses too.

I guess.. there's sort of a problem with the networking section of this site, but I'm guilty of causing it too. People post asking if there's anybody near them, and others who are near them will reply by saying '[insert body of message] + send me a PM if you want to', you know, they don't send that PM themselves. But it doesn't happen because everyone wants to be contacted. Even though they may be very interested it feels like you're going too fast, like you're too sure of it that the other person actually really wants to talk with you and stuff. Well I guess I do that too lol. It's just.. you don't know if those people even ever come online anymore and that sort of thing.

Latest posts

Back