Everybody left me...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishtobemyself

Reaction score
I hate this so much. 2 of my pen pal (I consider them close friend) suddenly didn't contact me anymore. Why everybody always left me at the end....When nobody cares about you, you just wanna die, and that's what I feel right now..

How long has it been since they've contacted you? It may be that they're simply too busy to keep up a pen-pal relationship for the moment. Pen-pals aren't magic talk-boxes that respond whenever you want them to....they probably have busy lives that they're juggling while they try to keep in touch with you. They may also have other pen-pals themselves, which can add to the complications.

Don't take silence from a pen-pal is a token of their lack of care for you...there is probably more than meets the eye here. At any rate, everyone on THIS site is very nice and I'm sure we're all willing to talk to you or recieved PMs if you ever want to chat or are feeling lonely. So use us! ^_^

----Steve

i had crushes on my pen pals which made the talking fun. once i got into a relationship i didnt have the crushes anymore. now its not the same. maybe you should get a relationship, instead of a friend.

In my experience, pen-pals are MOSTLY pointless and tiresome. They tolerate you for so long and then give up on you. You have to sift through a lot of honeysuckle in order to get a good friend.

h i said:
i had crushes on my pen pals which made the talking fun. once i got into a relationship i didnt have the crushes anymore. now its not the same. maybe you should get a relationship, instead of a friend.

How exactly does one get a relationship? You do realise that it is a extremely hard for some people.

Latest posts

Back