BATMAN IS A LONER

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lone_cowboy

batman is a loner too. he's anti social, he trusts only his butler, alfred.
he's paranoid! he has in his utility belt a small piece of kryptonite just in case superman decides to join the bad guys. he works alone, most of the time. his sidekicks never really lasted.(robin,batgirl,etc) he's part of the justice league of america... but he works best when he's alone.

so there, i think there is still a positive side to being a loner.
(the only problem is... batman is not real.):D

but its still nice to know that we can relate to a superhero, that we can consider as one of us. even if he's only a fictional character.:cool:

heh in a way this makes me feel better! We all know Batman is THE coolest hero out there!

Hi Lone_cowboy,

I hope you don't mind me butting in. I'm not a huge fan of superheroes and stuff like that. But I have really enjoyed reading the posts you have made. They make me smile, you have a good way of putting things:cool:

It looks like there are a few others that share the same interests as you.
Have you thought of registering so you can use the Private Message system?

It's free and all so there's nothing to lose.

Hope to keep seeing you around.

Dang!... My identity has been discovered. Shouldn't have come to this site.
Now i gotta change my hero title to something else.
DuckMan from now?

He's also Patrick Bateman, the American Psycho. Man, Batman have problems o_O

michael in glasgow said:
Hi Lone_cowboy,

I hope you don't mind me butting in. I'm not a huge fan of superheroes and stuff like that. But I have really enjoyed reading the posts you have made. They make me smile, you have a good way of putting things:cool:

thank you. :D
i tried to register but when they sent me the activation code... it does not work.:(

i like it here, very much. I FINALLY FOUND A PLACE WHERE I CAN FIT IN.:p

alexp said:
Dang!... My identity has been discovered. Shouldn't have come to this site.
Now i gotta change my hero title to something else.
DuckMan from now?

that's a nice name.
what are your powers?:D

lone_cowboy said:
that's a nice name.
what are your powers?:D

Imma look like a duck, walk like a duck, fly like a duck and give somma those baddies my Duckie Quackie Super feather Kick!
Alright, time to hide back to my lonely duck-cave.

(shhhhhhh! don't tell anyone!!!)

i am in love with batman.....!!!!!

he so awesome.....plus it is cool he is a loner..but at least he did have alfred...

Ducks RULES!!!!!!

Batman is kind of dark and scary for my tastes!

But he is a good role model--in the sense that he's not Mr. Popular, and yet he's a good guy.

kaviii said:
actually i like spiderman more...

spiderman is cool too.
he's always trying to balance his life as a normal person(peter parker)
and as a superhero.(spiderman) which leads to the most disastrous situations... i guess its hard to be a superhero and a normal person at the same time. (good thing they're not real!):p

a lot of people can relate to him.;)

lonelygirl said:
Batman is kind of dark and scary for my tastes!

But he is a good role model--in the sense that he's not Mr. Popular, and yet he's a good guy.

yes he is a very good role model. my comicbook-freak buddy told me that batman NEVER KILLED any of his opponents. all of the enemies that he defeated just ended up in the arkham asylum.

batman does not believe in killing. he even spared the life of the JOKER, the person that KILLED batman's parents.

so i guess its ok to let kids read batman comic books, but just a little.
because reading to much comic books might make kids constant DAYDREAMERS(just like my comicbook-freak buddy, he talks about superheroes, almost in every conversation we have:D)...and too much of a good thing is bad...i guess:p

I think Batman's a nice character, because he really ''doesn't'' have to do what he does: he's rich, he's famous... Even so, he sacrifices several ''luxuries'' for others, like a social and comfortable life. Yeah, he's cool:cool:

That is why I love the character so much... always have. He seems like he should be normal; has money, acquaintences, power, but still feels alone. Likes making himself alone, but at the same time is in pain from lonliness.

I relate... except I have no money, power, fighting skills or super intelligence and I have very few acquaintences, who I doubt like me very much. But I am lonely in a crowd, just like ol' Bats.

Senza Amici said:
That is why I love the character so much... always have.  He seems like he should be normal; has money, acquaintences, power, but still feels alone.  Likes making himself alone, but at the same time is in pain from lonliness.

I relate... except I have no money, power, fighting skills or super intelligence and I have very few acquaintences, who I doubt like me very much.  But I am lonely in a crowd, just like ol' Bats.
same here. i guess we all have our LONELY BAT CAVES.

Hi lone_cowboy-

Have you tried contacting Bjarne (the moderator) about your inability to register? You can use the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page.

I think you'd get a lot more out of the site if you registered. :)

lone_cowboy said:
michael in glasgow said:
Hi Lone_cowboy,

thank you. :D
i tried to register but when they sent me the activation code... it does not work.:(

i like it here, very much. I FINALLY FOUND A PLACE WHERE I CAN FIT IN.:p

Batman scares me. His movies are dark and depressing for my tastes. I think the main point was that Batman doesn't play by society's rules. The hero of movies are usually very charming and friendly, but he's not.

Latest posts

Back