Hajimemashite

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damien

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Damien. I've actually been registered for this forum for several weeks now, but I've neglected to post anything. Some of you might recognize me from IRC. I figured it was about time to introduce myself.

I'm 21 years old (only since December 29th!) and live in San Francisco. I discovered this website through another, similar forum I had been active on for quite some time which catered to individuals with pervasive social anxieties. From the ages of 17 to 20 I was a severe shut-in of sorts. Although, throughout my life, I've never really had the "emotional fortitude" (per se) to comfortably express myself in social situations. Personally, I'm evasive. My solution had always been to remove myself from social situations entirely.

Recently, I've been improving. I'm happy to say I've had some success in re-kindling a few friendships of the past, and even build a couple new ones. I live a relatively "active" lifestyle now (at least, compared to last year). I work a full-time job at a Real Estate Brokerage, and am studying to receive my Bachelor's in Philosophy (Metaphysics).

I'm interested in providing support to members of this community, as well as receiving it. While I'm a, seemingly, confident person, I'm still very lonely on the inside. Markedly, because I am separated from the woman I love most in this world; Rebecca Jane. Interestingly enough, we "met" on a discussion board just like this one...over the internet (taboo?). Additionally, she's here on this site as well.

I won't go into the details concerning our situation (as it's quite ridiculous), but it's been nearly three months since I last saw her. The heartache is unbearable.

So, If you're reading this right now: It's very nice to meet you, and I'm looking forward to speaking with you in the near future.

:)

hello :D welcome to the forum n_n

I'm one of the chat mods

beware of the debate section..i heard the last noob that went in that section ne'er came out o_o

this man! what a handsome man he is; look at this man.
13940_201212862517_736442517_4084250_5525931_n.jpg

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 :D

hajimemaste damiensan

genkidesuka

dozo
watashi no namea wa clairedesu

dozourosku
watashiwa jyu hachi sai desu

watashi no shumi wa hon o yomimasu to bideo gamu to yogemas to gitar o hikimas to komputar o skaimasu to nomemas

ananta no shumi wa nandesuka

jane

oyasuminasai

:p

anata wa nan saidesuka

Latest posts

Back