i feel worthless

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

troubled

i dont think anyone would want to bother with me, i dont think theres any point being around. i dont talk much usually, maybe im standoffish. i dont really care any more. im in my own world.

you sound depressed :/

*hug*

Have you sought help for these feelings? I reccomend you do...

You never know, maybe it'd make you feel better :). The pain is so bad you want to escape...what if...you could take away the pain and not have to escape at all?

Go search for help...youre too valuable not to be helped, and I know you dont feel valuable, but you are... *hug*

"Out of the darkest night comes the brightest day"

Is there room for one more in your own world?

I'll talk to you.

I know it feels like no one cares for you, but there are. and if i say i do then that makes one more right?
But who am i right? Just another worthless person. But if we add ourselves together then that does increase our value by a little bit. My post prob won't make too much of a difference, but i'll listen if you want to talk and if you just wanna listen then i'll talk.

troubled said:
i dont think anyone would want to bother with me, i dont think theres any point being around. i dont talk much usually, maybe im standoffish. i dont really care any more. im in my own world.
hey you...
you need to relieve all your negative power you know what I am talking about? Like do some sports if you feel stressed inside. Its NOT healthy to keep all the stories deep in your heart till someday they started to riot and decay and eat your soul...sorry if i sound strange...but thats the way i used to feel,oh,i feel.
see you already posted here,which suggests somehow you still need someone to understand your feelings right? and you ve found a nice place i have to say haha..
dont worry, things will get better and everything will just resume to its balance and...
peace.
-kim

That's what the ppl on this forum are here for, we're all people that either have been thru similar things, and love to reach out.

There's some awesome folks to talk to here, so don't be hesitant to do so, go ahead and post away :).

Don't be afraid to elaborate, tell us more about why you feel worthless, or think about some reasons that might have caused these negative-thoughts for you?
Cuz everyone is unique, and the only judge of your worth is you.

There are people out there who are more worthless than you, but they don't think they're worthless just because they're content with their life. Your judging yourself high, that mean you have better goals, and more future worth! You need to overcome this hurdle of negative-thought and become that great person you want yourself to be!

Have you thought about doing some sort charity work, can be a laugh and stops you feeling worthless.

troubled said:

I understand how you feel because I feel exactly the same. The only thing that really helps me is to try and enjoy the little things. Find something simple that you have easy access to and enjoy the hell out of it. going to the gym works well for me. Hope I helped but I probably didn't, i'm not good at advice.

Spectre said:
going to the gym works well for me.

A gym is a good idea, as it kills many birds with one stone. You can stay healthy and build muscle, meet workout buddies and fellow health-enthusiasts, and it gives you an opportunity to focus on something other than your problems...to give your worries a rest, at least for an hour or so every day or so.

----Steve

"i'm having strange thoughts lately. i'm begining to think the world is a figment of my imagination, and everyone is contriving against me. it's too much to go into but i feel like im being hurt over and over, whilst being incredibly lonely all the while. everything always comes up good for other people, but never, ever for me. my life is a constant struggle, there is no enjoyment.""

I also have that kind of thoughts. It's getting less now. I recognised it as depression about 2 years ago. Since then I have been trying to get out of it. Fish oils and positive thinking helps.

If things are not going your way, think of them as being unlucky, and those can happen to everyone not only you. See those people in Haiti (no bad intention, just an example), at this moment you are more lucky than them.

troubled said:

Been there and done thaT...It's okay.
When you're ready to come out and play, the world will be here.

troubled said:
I'm not doing very well lately. Had quite a bad breakout of eczema, I presume because of stress. I'm trying to get more sun now.

I think i'm gonna end up crying, for the first time in ages. I hate this lonely life, the world doesn't seem real.

(hug)

crying is better than holding things inside :( (hugs) i'm sorry you feel so bad though :(

I can easily relate to what you're saying since no mather how many people say they care or surround me, i just feel like i have no part in being anywhere for anyone. I guess you could call it depression or low-selfconfidance.
But on top of that, i feel like a total *****... let me explain... i can say i have a lot of friends to whom i can turn to if i need help or if i need something, but it's like having them was not enough, and when i make new friends too, in the end i just feel like something is still missing and that in the end nobody likes me or i'm just awkward and nobody wants to be around me... and no mather what people tell me it always comes back to that empty feeling
So unfortunatly, it's not something that you can get easily rid of... :S
I guess the best remede is really a hobby that you enjoy: it frightening how it can make you forget about uncomfortable feelings (at least, for a while...:S)
Don't worry too much though, you're not alone. :)

PPL are lonely, but socializing/dating give people a sense that they belong.

As long as u have a friend by ur side, you can't say u're lonely!!

It's mostly ur own thoughts that make u feel lonely,,,, soo MIND OVER MATTER, if u keep thinking that you're lonely then you'll believe it,,, and if u just keep trying to convince urself that ur not lonely, eventually u'll believe it

R.E.D. said:
I can easily relate to what you're saying since no mather how many people say they care or surround me, i just feel like i have no part in being anywhere for anyone. I guess you could call it depression or low-selfconfidance.
But on top of that, i feel like a total *****... let me explain... i can say i have a lot of friends to whom i can turn to if i need help or if i need something, but it's like having them was not enough, and when i make new friends too, in the end i just feel like something is still missing and that in the end nobody likes me or i'm just awkward and nobody wants to be around me... and no mather what people tell me it always comes back to that empty feeling
So unfortunatly, it's not something that you can get easily rid of... :S
I guess the best remede is really a hobby that you enjoy: it frightening how it can make you forget about uncomfortable feelings (at least, for a while...:S)
Don't worry too much though, you're not alone. :)

hey red... i'm sorry you feel this way :(
finding hobbies is a good idea - but i think you should maybe keep trying to be around people - seems like you have some friends that are standing beside you, and that must mean something :D

Latest posts

Back