Yeah, It's time for a Yes'm Rant...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

yesm

OK ok.. allright so here is my beef folks.

I'm so tired of people being like OMGZ I WANTS TEH LOVE SO BAD, I THINK I MUST JUST BE DESTINED TO BE ALONEZ FOR EVERS!#!@#!@#

Like zomg people wants teh love so bad, it's ******* annoying.

Especially women, I'm not saying all girls, but factually speaking... If you are a woman the chances of you not finding some one is remote, wether or not it will work out like in fuckin disney movies is another story, but then again men can suck and what not.

anywayz it just pisses me off kinda. I don't have a girlfriend. I'm not that old, but the majority of my life has been spent without a lover... and i've had plenty of good times without being in a relationship.

At this point in my life i have NO social contact or friends of anykind. Every ******* day I either spend time on this site, play doom online, or watch fuckin tv and smoke myself to death with cigarettes. I'd fuckin' just off myself and get it over with if i had the guts... even tried once, but pussed out and puked up pills...

Anyway, It just bothers me, when people is like ZOMG i wants teh love, i wants that special some one who will complete me and then we can live out a disney movie fantasy life happily ever after bullshit!#@!@#!@

more then half the people in relationships are unhappy anyway! It's fuckin' pathetic... having a partner isn't everything, and yes when you get one it's great at the start, but eventually problems come up later on anyway

you have any idea how many people are on this site who are married or have partners and still come to this site lol... That would make me feel pretty shitty to have a partner who is on this site lol... some great connection there

Why don't all of you think about all the people in the world who truely WILL never have a partner. Think about all the people locked away in prison for the rest of their lives. Think about all the people with horrible disabilities, retardation, mental handicaps...

the world is FULL of people so close to the edge of the darwin extinction curve will never get any kind of partner, much less a life decent enough to have the ability to ***** about it online.

I don't know, I'm just fuckin' bored, and half of all the honeysuckle I see on this site is people just bitching like zomg's no one will ever love me wah wah wah...

maybe It's just because i don't care

I been through so much crap, i'll be lucky just to make enough money to live on my own someday and get through life so i can fuckin die someday... much less worry about being fortunate enough to meet some one who could put up with me and not leave for something better eventually...

I dunno i guess maybe relationships have been such a ***** and i've gotten so well at enjoying being alone...

half of all of the people that complain about this honeysuckle are just self-sabatours anyway prolly.... honeysuckle i know i am...

I guess everyone has the right to feel that way and what better place to ***** about it than here...

I suppose i just been browsing around alot and that's alot of what i see lol is just these ZOMGS IM SO TOATALY NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP ZOMGSZZZSSZ... so it irks me i suppose...

Also, I think people need to let go of the fuckin' Disney dreams true love crap...waiting for that special one

there is no disney dream movie magic love waiting for you

what there is, is a planet full of men and women (prolly more men then women) and what you get is prospective mates... if you're lucky you'll get someone who goes well with you.. if not it won't work out and you'll try again... rinse and repeat if neccessary that kinda deal...

and i don't know about anyone else, but sex isn't all that special

so for all you virgins out there... or people "waiting" and all that crap.... i guess i can understand nervousness and i'm not giving any advice or anything btu... your really building it up to be alot more than it is....

most likely it'll be a 15 minute event or less... unless your lucky and find some one with expierence who can lost long... eitherway it'll prolly just be kinda a nervous event where your just thinking half the time...

Anyway I guess i'm done bitching about all the ZOMG I WANTS TEH LOVE peoples and the OMGZ SEX folks...my condolances to all of you... having someone to share yourself with is great and what not, but it also can be equally as shitty...

In my opinion Life doesn't get any better because you have a partner... It's just the upsides and downs change

like Chris Rock put it perfectly.... Single and lonely... married and BORED AS fresia lol...

So do what I do, don't fuckin' worry about it, masterbate, and hope for the best. IMO i'd be lucky enough just to get by in life less then 10% of all the honeysuckle i've already been through, much less find some one who would want to spend their life with me...

Anyway if you read through this, sorry lol... just fuckin bored and thought I'd ***** about all the whiney disney love people. Also, don't anyone take offense to this, maybe I'm the one who's really in trouble that I don't pine for some meaningfull love. I'm not saying I don't desire the same things, but I generally don't have my hopes up for anything spectacular... Which generally leaves me with a whole lot less stress on top of all the other horrible things I already worry about.

Good day to you all and may you learn to accept and enjoy life for what it is, and not what you want it to be :) :/... Just remember... at least your not locked in a mental home chewing peices of your arm out becuase of how much people piss you off and how little control you have over your life... right? I mean there's always that!

With all respect Yesm, due to the nature of the site - you aren't exactly going to find the type of posts that will want to make you throw your arms up in joy - but of course, you know that already.

There are people here for all sorts of reasons - some of which that may have social or anxiety issues. Some who lack friendship or love. Others who are caught in poisonous addictions. Maybe another person had a rough day at work.

The bottom line is, everyone has their own issues that they are battling.
Could each one of us have it worse? Of course. In fact, there's many, many other horrific tortures in life that each one of us could experience (Ex. Being raped every night by your father, having your limbs cut off, having acid thrown into your face, watching your family be decapitated, starving to death)...and even then, we could still find something else worse.

Does not having a partner seem so insignificant when compared to these problems?

Yes.

Is there such thing as "Disney" love, or a "special one" for each person?
No - I don't believe that there is. If anything, perhaps people are incapable of giving genuine love for each other to begin with. Maybe the only "true" type of love that is only possible, is between a parent and a child?
(But that is another debatable subject for another time)

Are there many unhappy/ miserable/ angry couples?
Yes. Having a partner does NOT complete you nor does it promise happiness.
Relationships are work - and work that may or may not yield rewards.

Should people just have sex/ lose their virginity away because it "ain't much"?
No - they should do so when they are emotionally ready. What they do with their body, whether they want to "hold out" or if they do not, it is their prerogative.

You have experienced what it is like to hit rock-bottom, and you survived.
There are many people here, who face struggles day-to-day that we will never fully understand until we walk a mile in their shoes.
Yeah. From your perspective, and compared to your experiences and of others - they may seem insignificant in the grander scheme of things.

Having said that - these forums - are open to anyone to express themselves, whether big or small their issues may be. Whether or not they are nervous about approaching that girl they see daily at the coffee store; or if they are struggling with finding their own identity.
You have gone through the hurt and understand that overcoming any struggle is not an overnight deal.
However, with any issue, talking about it is the first step.
Big or small.

These type of posts will continue...hell, relationships are often the focal point of movies, books and just general conversation. It is natural to desire social/ romantic connections etc.
Is much of it selfish and self-inflicted? Such is human nature.

I am not taking your post personally, nor am I trying to preach. What my intention is, is to offer a different viewpoint.
Lamenting over lack of relationships may seem insignificant, selfish, small etc. Maybe it comes off as whiny or counter-productive to you, but it is affecting these people and perhaps they are reaching to others. Maybe these boards are their only outlet - the only place where people are willing to listen and that can understand.

(You do make a good point in appreciating life for what it is...we all have to remember not to take anything for granted...)

P.S. I suggest you do not go through the "Relationships" part of the forums.

yesm said:
you have any idea how many people are on this site who are married or have partners and still come to this site lol... That would make me feel pretty shitty to have a partner who is on this site lol... some great connection there

OK...just wanted to point out that I happen to be one of those married people on the forum, and also that I'm not actually lonely either. People come here for different reasons. My sister, Naleena, asked me to check the place out. I liked the idea of being able to possibly help a person or two, maybe tell a joke or give a word of advice here and there. So, I joined and can honestly say that I've "met" some wonderful people here.

Now, as for your thread topic....you make some good points. One thing I've always said, is that you need to be happy with YOURSELF before you can be happy with someone else. A partner shouldn't define you, they should be in addition to who you already are.

EveWasFramed said:
A partner shouldn't define you, they should be in addition to who you already are.

My psychologist was trying to tell me this today. I didnt get it until now :p

I think this has a grain of truth to it...

SophiaGrace said:
EveWasFramed said:
A partner shouldn't define you, they should be in addition to who you already are.

Agreed.

It is harder for some people to see the light. I am sure you can make your dreams become reality, not over night, but over time. And you will never stop improving till the day you die.
Have a plan of attack and work towards your goal. 1 step at a time.

Samuel

yesm said:
Just remember... at least your not locked in a mental home chewing peices of your arm out becuase of how much people piss you off and how little control you have over your life... right? I mean there's always that!

LOL, yep there's always that.

you know, there are people here that i have seen say that there is nowhere else that they can say/confess some of these things you mention, they can't talk to their family or friends (if the have them) about these things..

so i am glad that there is a place like this where people can safely expunge their fears/thoughts/feelings no matter what they are, or whether comparatively they aren't as disasterous as they could be..

the outside world can be cruel and judgmental.. hell, i remember having the piss taken for being a virgin when i was younger and i certainly couldn't imagine sharing my feelings of inadequacy or lonliness to my 'mates'.. yeah, right.. as if.

when i was a virgin and girlfriend-less, it wouldn't have helped if someone told me that they have been there and done that and it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.. no matter how good their intentions were.. it just doesn't work that way in my opinion.. we're all unique and different and INDIVIDUALS, what works for one person may not be right for another.. anyway, cliches.. but i think people need their own space to move through their own torments themselves, even if they may seem trite to someone else..

i understand your anger though, and it's good that there is a place like this where you can vent too. :)

SophiaGrace said:
EveWasFramed said:

I'm so glad my partner dosn't defind who I am because I'm not cool on being a *****:p

An addition to who i am already?
hmmmmm....
"night after night two cRazy people getting high on loVe, crazy love.."

theres different types of loneliness...
not connecting with friends...
not connecting with a spouse...
not connecting with family...
not having a relationship.

im not against the post as ive noticed theres a lot of 'OMGZ I WANTS TEH LOVE SO BAD, I THINK I MUST JUST BE DESTINED TO BE ALONEZ FOR EVERS!#!@#!@#' but as you continued to ramble you described users incorrectly. not everyone fits into a lacking relationship.

Just wanted to thank everyone for input and everything and also glad plenty of people disagreed with me or challenged me, I mean what good would this site be if people couldn't make such posts and be fortunate enough to have people who care respond.

Unfortunately, I guess I just don't have the patience for such. At this particular moment I'm feeling kind of depressed. Hopefully it will go away, but I just don't see much to do in this life. I mean i've spent the last 8 years of my life with my computer being my best friend...

I'm just baffled how i was able to keep buisy and what not, I suppose I had more social ties then though or found things to do, plus I had other distractions. Maybe I should start writing someday or get into books. Getting lost in a good book was always great, I'm just so lazy lol...

Anyway thnx for all your replies and what not, I was just bitching lol, which thank-fully I can do here so.

Also, I realized when posting this that alot of it was a bit stereotyping.. for example eve's post and what not, just was too lazy to account for it and just felt like bitching so hope no one felt offended or nothing.

The nature of the site can get to you at times, I'm sure all the people who have been here for awhile are familiar with that situation heh.

Anyway, thnx again too everyone who replied, it's nice to know there are people who care out there... I'm just a bit cynical and tend to leave the romance troubles for other people to deal with, but anyway...

thnx again to all, GL and sympathies to everyone who is lonely, may you find what your looking for. I certainly hope my life becomes more than it is...

Latest posts

Back