-

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shells

Every time I want to create a thread, I feel like whatever I say doesn't matter, doesn't make sense, or sounds stupid. I also have a difficult time posting about my eating disorder... So I took phrases from this site: http://www.something-fishy.org/words/knowme.php

If you really knew me, you'd know that...

"I desperately want to be accepted

I am afraid of not winning this battle

Sometimes I just want you to listen, not talk, not interrupt, not offer advice or suggestions. Sometimes all I want is you to sit there and listen and to feel like I have been heard

I smile all the time because I don't know what else to do

As I'm smiling and laughing, I have voices screaming and degrading me in my head

I wouldn't talk to any other person on earth the way I talk to myself

I would give anything to get out of my head and into my body when I am being intimate with my boyfriend

I hate, absolutely hate, feeling vulnerable and I will do almost anything to avoid it

I felt too ashamed, too dirty, too embarrassed and too scared to tell you that I couldn't cope without hurting myself

Without this mask I don't really know who I am

I love you even when you don't think I do

I'm so, so sorry for all the times I lied to you

I'm scared that this will kill me"

shells said:
Every time I want to create a thread, I feel like whatever I say doesn't matter, doesn't make sense, or sounds stupid. ...

You may feel that way but you do not sound that way. Heck here you even managed to do it quite well without the aid of your own words.

Minus said:
shells said:
Every time I want to create a thread, I feel like whatever I say doesn't matter, doesn't make sense, or sounds stupid. ...

You may feel that way but you do not sound that way. Heck here you even managed to do it quite well without the aid of your own words.

Agreed.

and ... (((shells)))

Latest posts

Back