Lonely Birthday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mika90

Reaction score
:(Well today is my 20th Birthday and don't get me wrong, i thank God for another year but I'm sick of this honeysuckle. I'm not really worried about the whole friends thing it's just that i went another year without having someone special to spend it with and I don't understand why. It gets to u after a while when EVERY single fuckin year you don't have anybody. I see couples together all the time and it's heartbreaking. I mean **** i want somebody to love and they love me back. I want somebody to hold me when I want to be held. I want somebody to be there for me and vice versa. I guess it's not my time yet but honeysuckle, how long I'm i supposed to wait until I'm fuckin 50!!!!:(

P.S. I don't expect anybody to feel sorry for me I'm just venting right now.

Yeah, I understand this feeling. I'm 21 and in a similar boat as you. Birthdays, valentines day, etc can be annoying, but it really does help to get your mind on other things and try to find something else to do just so you dont constantly remind yourself that your alone.

Hope things improve for you, and Happy birthday! :)

Duuuude. I understand :) my consolations. I knw what you mean.
For my last bday I didn't have a party or anything. The majority of everyone who knows me didn't even know. It sucked. Still haven't had a girlfriend but you know someday I'll get it right.
Your still young. you still haven't passed that time when it is really bad not to have a girlfriend. You have time. Don't mope about it. Just live life to the fullest you can and enventually you'll find that girl.

p.s. Don't worry about venting. I've done it more times than I really would like to admit. I'm trying to get over a girl that I've needed to for a long time. Trust me. Its better to be alone than to be trying to get over a person you never had anything with.

Happy Birthday dude and good luck
Aedammair

Aedammair said:
Duuuude. I understand :) my consolations. I knw what you mean.
For my last bday I didn't have a party or anything. The majority of everyone who knows me didn't even know. It sucked. Still haven't had a girlfriend but you know someday I'll get it right.
Your still young. you still haven't passed that time when it is really bad not to have a girlfriend. You have time. Don't mope about it. Just live life to the fullest you can and enventually you'll find that girl.

p.s. Don't worry about venting. I've done it more times than I really would like to admit. I'm trying to get over a girl that I've needed to for a long time. Trust me. Its better to be alone than to be trying to get over a person you never had anything with.

Happy Birthday dude and good luck
Aedammair

Aedammair thank you soooo much for the encouragement but u know i'ma girl rite lol

happy birthday mika.
i m not a big fan of the (in)famous quote of its better to love and then hurt than not have been loved at all...oh does it go like that?lol whatever you know what im talking about...XD
when i am single and lonely i have waaaaay more to do than when im involved in some crapy relationship like what i just ended a few months ago. and i think loneliness,if i can endure and live on with it, makes me stronger than ever.
so dont worry mika,enjoy every day you have and make the best of it. you never know what kind of surprise life is preparing for you!
-kim

Hey there, I know it's an old post by let's say i'm facing the same "hard time" u had before hope ya already over it, My BD coming in like 4 days and i can't stand being "me" anymore!!
Funny part everyone thought ya a man, *even me so..*

Latest posts

Back