Hello to all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Shogun

I just discovered this forum tonight. I'm a very shy, lonely and depressed guy from London, England. Loneliness is really killing me!

Are there any other members from London, or even England here? There seems to be a lack of Londoners on the net from my experience. Nevertheless I'm looking for friends anywhere really. So say hi if you like. :)

Adam.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums

I've seen at least two enlishmen here on the forum, so they're out there. I'm from Sweden myself, so I'm pretty close ^^

Good evening Adam I am plagued with similar problems so understand to a certain extent where you're coming from. I also hail form the UK - the southwest to be more precise. It been strange visiting a site that caters for my failings as a person but there has also been a sense of releif knowing that there are others who face a similar struggle.

Hi Shogun.

You look tall in your photos. And handsome. And you're a Brit. From London, one of the most exciting cities on earth. I have any idea--come over the pond to the States. You'll be so popular you won't have a moment. Every girl will find your accent 'so charming' and your smoldering eyes 'so sexy.' :)

Latest posts

Back