Random incidents of awesomeness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

yesm

So yeah, the other day me and the folks were out fer dinner. I went out to have a smoke after dinner and saw fuckin 4 dollars just sittin' on the concrete. With nobody in sight who seemed to have dropped it, i waited to see if anyone was watchin, then snatched it!

heh so finding money is always a treat even if it's only 4 dollars... I would have returned it if i knew where it came from, but with no one in sight i figured finders keepers.

Anyone ever find money, or just some random kewl honeysuckle happen?

yesm said:
So yeah, the other day me and the folks were out fer dinner. I went out to have a smoke after dinner and saw fuckin 4 dollars just sittin' on the concrete. With nobody in sight who seemed to have dropped it, i waited to see if anyone was watchin, then snatched it!

heh so finding money is always a treat even if it's only 4 dollars... I would have returned it if i knew where it came from, but with no one in sight i figured finders keepers.

Anyone ever find money, or just some random kewl honeysuckle happen?

Once I found a twenty dollar bill in a local parking lot :) That was cool :D

I find pennies & nickles sometimes...but never any greenbacks.

Am jealous. -_-

----Steve

Yeap onetime I pick up a $100 in front of 7/11.

One x-mas I got $10,000 as a gift.

One time my office manager called me into her office for some important honeysuckle...
She handed me 3 checks..I had totally forgotten about my bonus..a total of $15,000 on top of my pay check. :p

Another time i was really, really shitted face out of my fucken mind....
My office manager at the time beg and pleade with me to return to work and perhaps I would volunteer to
go on a paid vacation (rehab.lol) I told her "fresia no". She was kind of sad becuase she used to party with me..ERRR.lol
She was almost in tears....probably becuase she had to write me a $10,000 check.lmao
She knew what I was going to do with it.

One time my boss called me out into the parking lots. I thought I was going to get in trouble.
He slipped me $1000 and told to STFU and play nice while he's going on vacation. :p

One time I quite working for like 5 months. I was really, really pissed. I had to swallow my pride and
go ask for my job back...That was kind of screwie..
My boss gave me a $5 raise because I was missing in action:p

Onc time I woke up and saw a bad ass car sitting in my parking spot...I was kind of pissed off ansd hung over.
Who in messed parked in my driveway?? My roomate informed me that I got totally shitface and purchased a sports
car out of the showroom with cash.lmao

One time we were leaving Las Vegas. We were broke..lost all our money gambling.
I went out to get the car in the rain as my GF stood in the lobby.
While waiting for me to get the car. My GF hit the jackpot with her $1 in her purse.:p

My second date with Jenni
Jenni said she had to leave because it was getting late. So she left.
I was thinking err...wTF..I should had made a move on her.
After all...she did take me to dinner and came back to my place. I totally didn't get the hint.
5 mins later She knock on my door again...saying she forgot something.:p

one time a friend and i attended an all day rock concert. We were really messed up.
As soon as we got into the arena...There were 2 hawt babes with a their backpack of goodies
and blankets. The babes invited us to join them in a picnic :)

one time i was really up set with fucken people in my life, so I decided to take a road trip.
I took a bus from TX to CA. Upon arriving in Phoinex a hawt babe got on the bus and set next
to me. She too was us set with fucken people in her life and needed to get away for a while.
I spent 2 romanic weeks with her at the beach pretending to be on a honeymoon.
She too had her pack pack of goodie.lmao

One time I fell asleep while taking care of my daugther. She didn't liked to be put in her play pen.
I just laid a blanket and her toys for her. The last I remember as her laughing playing with her toys.
I awoken with her cuddle in my arms with me. Appereantly she crawl up onto the couch to cuddle with me.
That was totally awesume and the best.

Onetime I was minding my own bussiness..just jaming out with my band.
A totally hawt babe asked me out and i went dacning with her that night...I ended up marrying her. :p

Another time I was ask to go partying with a friend of mine. He said he knew 2 babes.
I woke up in bed with both chicks the next morning.lmao
I also lived with them for 6 months...free rent, free food, free sex, free everything.
Those babes were totally awesume...they did anything and everything to me and for me.:p

Oneday after work I came home and blast the hell out of my guitar. Just taking the edge off.
Then someone pounded on my door really loud telling me to turn my honeysuckle off.lol
She was really, really pisssed. she was in her undies. Appearently she sleeps in her underwear. Super hawt and smexy.
I ended up living with her. :p

I've had plenty more of awesume experince. I can probably write a book.

At my old job clearing brush, we would always stop at this gas station to get coffee or whatever before starting our work day. Wanting to maximize my earnings at every opportunity, it was my habit to punch the Coin Return button on the payphone and newspaper machines sitting outside. Often I would find .50 or so.

But one day, I punched the button on an empty machine, and FOUR DOLLARS IN QUARTERS fell out of the **** thing.

FOUR DOLLARS.

The other guys usually laughed at me hitting those buttons every day. But that day, I had the last laugh :D

Well, if we're talking about free stuff...

In the history department at my university, there's one OLD, old, old soda can machine hidden in a deep, dark corner of the building that sees very little traffic...and for a period of like three months, I could go up, press a series of buttons on the machine, and get 2 free sodas. That was awesome, but I guess someone eventually found out and (much worse) told the maintenance guys.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Well, if we're talking about free stuff...

In the history department at my university, there's one OLD, old, old soda can machine hidden in a deep, dark corner of the building that sees very little traffic...and for a period of like three months, I could go up, press a series of buttons on the machine, and get 2 free sodas. That was awesome, but I guess someone eventually found out and (much worse) told the maintenance guys.

----Steve

You were on the right path, my friend, the answer was just under your nose!

Late one night at University during one of our usual 30+ hour programming binges (The joys games tech. and a small dose of obsession), it was about 2am and we did not have any money left. So we sat down and thought about the easiest, possibly most humiliating way to get snacks in our tummy's to continue the fight. The idea was brilliant... We realized there must be at least 20 - 30 vending machines all around the campus, that have been there unmoved since the beginning of time, and that all of those machines had small gaps underneath them. We thought of the hundreds of people that must use those machines every day, how how many people must drop coins under the machines... You can see where this is going...

The gap under the machine was not large enough to simply "kneel" down and reach under it, oh no no, it was a "get down on you stomach like an animal and find a flat stick to shuffle stuff out that honeysuckle towards your face" type of gap. Now... no respectable human being would do such a thing during the day with people and classmates watching. But this was night time, no one was around, and its not exactly illegal to roll around on the floor like twit.

Me and one of my teammates systematically checked under every machine on campus, I felt so cheap... So dirty. However we were rewarded with around 12 Australian dollars in random coins... Quite profitable.

We swiftly placed the coins into the vending machines for which they were originally destined. Those snacks tasted better than anything you could imagine, we worked so hard for them.

Plus it was a healthy break from the computer screen. :D

I'm assuming such "sweep and clear" operations could only be managed every few years (need to allow for the build up). So if you are at University at night, hungry, have no money, and are too much of a cheap arse to go to the ATM. Remember these words my friends.

Brian said:
At my old job clearing brush, we would always stop at this gas station to get coffee or whatever before starting our work day. Wanting to maximize my earnings at every opportunity, it was my habit to punch the Coin Return button on the payphone and newspaper machines sitting outside. Often I would find .50 or so.

But one day, I punched the button on an empty machine, and FOUR DOLLARS IN QUARTERS fell out of the **** thing.

FOUR DOLLARS.

The other guys usually laughed at me hitting those buttons every day. But that day, I had the last laugh :D

lol when I was little and I was in the airport. I'd go up to the telephones and push the return button and check to see if there was anything in the slots. Like ...every single pay phone on the way to our next plane terminal :p

I would end up with a pocket full of coins...quite pleased with myself.

Lonesome Crow said:
Yeap onetime I pick up a $100 in front of 7/11.

One x-mas I got $10,000 as a gift.

One time my office manager called me into her office for some important honeysuckle...
She handed me 3 checks..I had totally forgotten about my bonus..a total of $15,000 on top of my pay check. :p

Another time i was really, really shitted face out of my fucken mind....
My office manager at the time beg and pleade with me to return to work and perhaps I would volunteer to
go on a paid vacation (rehab.lol) I told her "fresia no". She was kind of sad becuase she used to party with me..ERRR.lol
She was almost in tears....probably becuase she had to write me a $10,000 check.lmao
She knew what I was going to do with it.

One time my boss called me out into the parking lots. I thought I was going to get in trouble.
He slipped me $1000 and told to STFU and play nice while he's going on vacation. :p

One time I quite working for like 5 months. I was really, really pissed. I had to swallow my pride and
go ask for my job back...That was kind of screwie..
My boss gave me a $5 raise because I was missing in action:p

Onc time I woke up and saw a bad ass car sitting in my parking spot...I was kind of pissed off ansd hung over.
Who in messed parked in my driveway?? My roomate informed me that I got totally shitface and purchased a sports
car out of the showroom with cash.lmao

One time we were leaving Las Vegas. We were broke..lost all our money gambling.
I went out to get the car in the rain as my GF stood in the lobby.
While waiting for me to get the car. My GF hit the jackpot with her $1 in her purse.:p

My second date with Jenni
Jenni said she had to leave because it was getting late. So she left.
I was thinking err...wTF..I should had made a move on her.
After all...she did take me to dinner and came back to my place. I totally didn't get the hint.
5 mins later She knock on my door again...saying she forgot something.:p

one time a friend and i attended an all day rock concert. We were really messed up.
As soon as we got into the arena...There were 2 hawt babes with a their backpack of goodies
and blankets. The babes invited us to join them in a picnic :)

one time i was really up set with fucken people in my life, so I decided to take a road trip.
I took a bus from TX to CA. Upon arriving in Phoinex a hawt babe got on the bus and set next
to me. She too was us set with fucken people in her life and needed to get away for a while.
I spent 2 romanic weeks with her at the beach pretending to be on a honeymoon.
She too had her pack pack of goodie.lmao

One time I fell asleep while taking care of my daugther. She didn't liked to be put in her play pen.
I just laid a blanket and her toys for her. The last I remember as her laughing playing with her toys.
I awoken with her cuddle in my arms with me. Appereantly she crawl up onto the couch to cuddle with me.
That was totally awesume and the best.

Onetime I was minding my own bussiness..just jaming out with my band.
A totally hawt babe asked me out and i went dacning with her that night...I ended up marrying her. :p

Another time I was ask to go partying with a friend of mine. He said he knew 2 babes.
I woke up in bed with both chicks the next morning.lmao
I also lived with them for 6 months...free rent, free food, free sex, free everything.
Those babes were totally awesume...they did anything and everything to me and for me.:p

Oneday after work I came home and blast the hell out of my guitar. Just taking the edge off.
Then someone pounded on my door really loud telling me to turn my honeysuckle off.lol
She was really, really pisssed. she was in her undies. Appearently she sleeps in her underwear. Super hawt and smexy.
I ended up living with her. :p

I've had plenty more of awesume experince. I can probably write a book.

Are you even for real man? I should start a new religion and start worshiping you.

I dont remember anything commendably awesome happening to me. Maybe just that I dont remember it or maybe these things wont work for me lol. If I remember anything, I will post it.

yeah lonesome crow... if i read that post before i saw the 4 dollars i prolly wulda just left it there and been like... fresia it my still sucks compared to crow lol...

LC, you lived with 2 girls rent free while they 'serviced' your every need? you poor, poor guy.. must have been pure hell :p

i dozed on my couch yesterday and my cat came up to me and head butted me for a while, then curlded up next to me..

awesome :)

My ex and I were taking a taxi home and decided to stop into Mac Donalds, our order was taken and we went to the next window handed over our money only to recieve $20 extra back. I said straight away to my ex, we better give it back and did, no way did I want to be responsible for someone getting in trouble.

When I was a kid I saw all this loose change on the ground in town in one of the malls, so I picked it up must of been like $10, there was a trail of it on the carpet. I felt rich that day.

Over the years I've been given extra money for my change, I'm honest and always let the checkout operator know.

samba101 said:
Over the years I've been given extra money for my change, I'm honest and always let the checkout operator know.

I see it more like that Chance card in the game Monopoly:

Bank Error in Your Favor! Recieve $50!

If someone gives me extra change back after a purchase, I take it and run! This life is too cut-throat to make a stand over a simple principle. Lol but that's just my hard-hearted view of things. :)

----Steve

Latest posts

Back