Comin' out of my shell...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*heretostay*

Reaction score
I had a good week :) im back in school and the semester started off really rocky. i was having a lot of social anxiety and feeling pretty isolated.

but i joined the triathlon team and even though i was really nervous at first, things have been going really well. Im very excited. Its been four years since ive had any friends. i lived in a state for two and half years and when i left, i literally did not have one person to say bye to. i just left. ive been living in this state for about a year and a half and im finally talking to people. Im going to a girls baby shower in a couple weeks. that might not seem like a big deal, but it will be the first time in four years that i have done something with someone else. kinda crazy.

Things are lookin' up :D

aw that's great to hear :)

I'm happy for you :D

YAY HERE!

It's good to come out of your shell *hug*

I told you it would be fine, didn't I?

:D

Glad to hear everything is going well. It's a big thing to be invited to someone's event when you've been isolated for so long. I remember having a warm fuzzy feeling being invited to someone's Christmas party for once. Even if they are a work relation.

Latest posts

Back