alonelylife made marriage!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all the congratulations guys :)

-- Jales and Airbug.

I hope you didn't wear those shoes with that suit at the actual wedding.
:/

Also, you're beautiful, Jales.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the good news!

I wish you both very well.

I've heard a couple of people from here now who have found happiness....maybe there's hope for me some day after all! hehe :p

Best wishes and good luck!

Wow airbug! Das ist wirklich ausgezeichnet! :) I was wondering how you two have been getting along. I'm so pleased to see that everything is working out so well. Many congratulations! And I think we'll soon be needing to create a suplimentary "let's see the baby faces" thread before too long!! ;)

I'm very very happy for you both.

Lol, he did wear those shoes.. we both wore shoes that we wear ever day :p It was very nice

@An archist.. lol.. thanks for the well wishes.. i hope you are good as well.

C o l d said:
idle said:
I hope you didn't wear those shoes with that suit at the actual wedding.
:/

I was just about to type the same thing :D

Anyway, congratulations on your marriage =)

Wow, Wow, Wow, that is so great to hear. You guys are too cute. Live long, be happy and never give up on your dreams.

Awwww, Congratulations! Wish you guys the best luck!

Thanks for the inspirational quotes :D

OMG!!! Jales & Airbug got married.
That is amazing.

Am so happy for you guys :D

Congratulations to you both.

PS, Just had a look at the pick. Jales you look beautiful and Airbug just as dashing.
can't believe you both got marred. That is just to amazing.

thanks Bluey; and Sway; and DayvanCowboy; and Unacceptance; and Unique Unicorn and everyone else.

It's nice to see you Bluey :)

Bluey said:
OMG!!! Jales & Airbug got married.
That is amazing.

Am so happy for you guys :D

Congratulations to you both.

PS, Just had a look at the pick. Jales you look beautiful and Airbug just as dashing.
can't believe you both got marred. That is just to amazing.

Congratulations! It's great to hear you guys found each other :)

Airbug said:
Well, Jales and I got married almost two years after meeting here at alonelylife.com

We want to say, thank you to all those who keep alonelylife running, and
continue to have hope to all those who feel alone.

I have not felt truly alone in about two years.. it is possible to make friendships that can heal and complete you. Just never lose hope, keep meeting people, and be as honest as you can be.

So, that's our success story. :)
I tried to attach a picture.

Good for you. I'm genuinely happy for the both of you, but cases like yours are extremely rare. Spare a thought for lonely losers such as me when you and your spouse are embracing.

Congratulations!

(Okay, I'm ready to be the next success story- who here wants to marry me? *chuckle*)

aww there is hope for and me and you still leef although i doubt either of us will ever move our backsides and sort ourselves out lmao

congratulations by the way you both look beautiful :)

Congratulations! Funny that i dont even know you but when i looked at your wedding picture it made me so happy, you look so treasured by each other! I hope everything good to you. God bless.

Latest posts

Back