alonelylife made marriage!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`m really happy for you, Jales & Airbug. <3 Your daughters are adorable. Wishing you all much happiness and thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs.

Haha you two must be so lucky to end up like this. I hope that you will be happy together forever.

Hi this is Jales and Airbug. I (jales) lost my password to my orginal account and so I made a new one. I dont have the same email address so I cant access my old account. I wanted to reply to wildrice so I asked airbug to log in to his account for me. I dont think people who are lonely are doomed. We have been together over 13 years now and we are very very happy. Even if with time (as you predict) things go south etc etc... that would not make our relationship a failure. Just because someone has been lonely once, does that mean that they will always be lonely. We now have 3 kids and we are still very happy and grateful to alonelylife and we are no longer lonely. I sometimes do/did get lonely as a stay at home mom but Airbug is not lonely as he has a job and when I have a job I am not lonely and with corona we have not been lonely at all because we have each other and our kids. So someone is not doomed to be lonely forever because they have experienced loneliness.

Give it time, dear.
I got my password and account back. So we have been together for 16 years now and we are still happy. Airbug was beyond a shadow of a doubt the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't say that I have not been lonely for the whole 16 years.. but not like I was before I met him. I still have not made normal friendships really and that is not ideal but I am not depressed like I was before and in general I am happy and so is he. The marriage is good. Even if something were to happen and we were to get a divorce (not that I see any signs that anything will happen but if).... I would not regret it or change anything because I have had a wonderful 16 years with someone that I would not trade for anything in this world.

Whatever will happen in the future will happen. I cant control the future. We could break up but that doesnt mean the time we spent together hasn't been good for us and healthy and worthwhile etc etc etc.

Not just Airbug though.. our family means the world to me and I am very grateful to A Lonely Life for bringing me Airbug. Our oldest child will soon be a teenager. She starts high school this year (high school starts really late where we live). She is so smart and kind and the her sister and brother and also smart and kind and the youngest is so funny and compassionate. It is hard to describe the children but they are wonderful and fill our lives. One can of course still feel lonely even with a family but for us it's really not the same as before. If I lost my entire family I would be singing a totally different tune though.. so it is true that time will tell ..but that would be the fault of a terrible accident or something not of the fact that we both met on A Lonely Life.

Latest posts

Back