June 12, today is my birthday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lost_teen

Today, June 12, is my birthday and I am bored. I am just turning 17, but have few friends. All of my friends about a month ago seemed to go distant from me and I have no idea why. I am slightly sad and depressed. So today I guess I will distract myself with online video games.

lost_teen said:
Today, June 12, is my birthday and I am bored. I am just turning 17, but have few friends. All of my friends about a month ago seemed to go distant from me and I have no idea why. I am slightly sad and depressed. So today I guess I will distract myself with online video games.

hey, happy birthday...im turning 17 this year too and im so not looking forward to my birthday...reminds me of how other people enjoys theirs so much...i get jealous too easily...

Happy Birthday!
I hope something good happens for you today.
All the best, Michael

Happy Birthday! I know that birthdays can be dissapointing. Trust me, they tend to be a letdown. I have learned, now at age 31, not to make a big deal of them. Many countries in the world dont' celebrate birthdays, and in some countries, people don't even know their birthdays!

Here's a big Virtual Hug for your birthday, get some nice cake and ice cream for yourself and come chat with us tonight if you like!

LG

Happy Birthday! Even if you don't spend it with friends, just know you're not alone. At any rate do something nice for yourself. Birthdays usually depress me so it's ok to be bored.

happy birthday!
remember, everyday is your birthday. because everyday you are reborn.

Latest posts

Back