New Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Paperclip

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to say that I'm here as well.
My name is Nicky, and I am a 24 year old college student living in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have always been a very lonely girl. All my life I lived without friends, and now I'm into my mid 20's and always so alone. It's only thanks to the internet that I've been able to have any friends at all, but I still feel so alone all the time. I'm jealous of people who seem to make friends and meet people so easily. Why can't we all be that way? :(

I don't know why I have such a hard time meeting people, but I'm glad to be here with others who understand what it's like to feel so lonely.

Welcome to the forums! ^^

I also wish I knew why it's so hard to meet new people. It seems like that's just the way it is. Some people have it easy, some have it difficult.

What's it like living in Las Vegas? I've been there once. It was... Interesting! I hope you don't gamble ^^

Vegas is okay. I guess like any other place it's boring if you live here. It's a fun place to visit though. Always lots of stuff going on...if you can afford it anyway! Which I usually can't
Gambling is overrated! I hate it! There are even slot machines in petrol stations and supermarkets here. They're everywhere! I hate them

Hehe, yeah, that was the first thing I noticed at the airport. Slot machines! Crazy ^^

yea i have the same problem too, well i did have friends once before, then i kinda went on a depressive episode in my life and now im finding myself at age 23 and very alone.

I just think im socially retarded in real life, and sadly im finding myself more and more reliant (almost completely now) on the internet for my social needs. Im really hoping to "snap" out of it soon or something

Paperclip said:
Hi everyone, I'm sorry to say that I'm here as well.
My name is Nicky, and I am a 24 year old college student living in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have always been a very lonely girl. All my life I lived without friends, and now I'm into my mid 20's and always so alone. It's only thanks to the internet that I've been able to have any friends at all, but I still feel so alone all the time. I'm jealous of people who seem to make friends and meet people so easily. Why can't we all be that way? :(

I don't know why I have such a hard time meeting people, but I'm glad to be here with others who understand what it's like to feel so lonely.

I'm envious of other people too. It's such a wasted emotion. I am suspicious of everyone, parinoid that they mean me harm. It makes sense that I would feel this way because the vast majority of the people I have been close to have done serious harm to me. Yet I blame myself .

motiv said:
yea i have the same problem too, well i did have friends once before, then i kinda went on a depressive episode in my life and now im finding myself at age 23 and very alone.

I just think im socially retarded in real life, and sadly im finding myself more and more reliant (almost completely now) on the internet for my social needs. Im really hoping to "snap" out of it soon or something

what sent you into these "depressive episodes" ?

Latest posts

Back