Look up your name in Urbandictionary.com and post a funny one!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle

Reaction score
This can get a little crazy... but its really funny to read what people have put in for your name!

"Danielle is....The sexiest girl known to man. She is also the perfect girl. Danielle has an ass larger than the earth itself, but in a good way. She is the blackest white girl you will ever meet."

"That ass is so phat, it's gotta be Danielle's."

HAHAHA there were a bunch....but I liked this one!

Stephen:

"Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome.
Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames."

ALSO:

"The most beautiful boy in existence. Has stunning eyes, that make your heart fall through the floor when they crinkle with his perfect smile. Is deep, unlike most boys, and extremely intelligent. Has a big heart, and he doesn't realize when he's being taken for granted. Even though he would never admit it, he sometimes's can't see what's right in front of him. An over-analyzer, and very stubborn, but he will admit defeat when he has to. Likes to drive girls crazy, apparently. Easy to fall in love with. Hard to figure out."

Haha not really 'funny'....but surely a shot to my ego! :p Seriously, though...there are parts of this that are eerily right on the mark. For instance plenty of people have told me that I am indeed quite stubborn and hard to figure out. o_0

----Steve

ine says:

Someone who has red hair

lol... well i'm black.. so my hair is not red .. but i will say this when i hold it up to the sun you can see some red lol.. so well... maybe they were close in some weird way.. :p

1. Kimberley
buy kimberley mugs, tshirts and magnetsSexxie, Adorable, fun to be around, Dates only one man at a time: doesn't go for great looking. Loves to flirt and an amazing kisser and great partner never selfish.
I'd love to meet a Kimberley
good looking cutie truthful trustworthy unselfish

2. kimberley
buy kimberley mugs, tshirts and magnetsa good friend and is very nice twords other people. a real lazy worker but still get the job done
hey this example thingy is not fare it won't let me put anything cuz it says it was already taken stupid thingy

3. Kimberley
buy kimberley mugs, tshirts and magnetsA kind and caring girl usually one with exceptional natural beauty and good skin, doesn't rush into things, dates one man at a time. A good listener who doesn't feel the need to fill every moment with gossip and chatter. Someone you can trust. An easy laugher and a positive thinker.
I wish my girlfriend was more like a Kimberley.

well have to say I kinda agree with some of the comments above.
Mwahahahahahahaha.
-kim berley

LMAO, wtf?

1. Deborah
Hebrew spelling. Also means The Bee and to speak eloquently Deborah's are usually sophisticated, witty, intelligent with a great sense of humour. Other women are usually jealous of Deborah's and men want her.

2. Deborah
A truly beautiful and charming person who is intelligent and and the most fantastic lover. The name Deborah is of Hebrew Origin and means Queen bee and the beholder of beauty. Her intelligence might overwhelm you at first but you'll soon be reeled in by her sophistication and charm. The name Deborah is generally given to those who sustain beauty throughout their lives and live life passionately.
3. deborah
Tall sexy girl with long black beautiful hair her eyes will pull you into her soul and her heart is as warm as 10000000 blazing fires

1. Kate
A girl's name for the coolest person you will ever meet.
1. I wish i was Kate.

2. Kate is great.
kate best great cool ever
by Indiana Jones1 Aug 28, 2007 share this

2. Kate

-Gorgeous.
-Hot.
-Lovely.
-Just generally amazing really.
-And has a great bod.
-A great girlfriend etcc.
Mmmm.

WOW ... Thats just pure 'Kate' :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D
cool pretty wonderbaaar sex bumbum
by bexaaabexabex Jan 9, 2008 share this

3. kate
Most girls named Kate are gorgeous, clever, friendly, lovely, generous, kind, have a good sense of humour, are quite spontaneous and make the perfect girlfriend.
I love Kate, she's so Great!
That Kate seems very friendly.
gorgeous lovely nice generous clever
by samg Mar 11, 2008 share this

5. kate
about the coolest girl ever
"And you can see daisies in her footsteps
dandelions, butterflies
I wanna be Kate"
ben folds five dandelions butterflies footsteps cool
by kmf04 Dec 23, 2007 share this

7. kate
girl who is sex.
I just had the best Kate .

by kifdsajsudj Jan 9, 2008 share this

12. Kate
Kate is a lion. And a vampire. And she runs like a dragon. She has more passion than you'll ever have. Next year, she hopes to live on the music interest floor. Kates are a very rare breed, but the rarest of all are the Katharine Sundays. Kate is also the subject of a phenomenal Ben Folds song.

She sure can play the violin...what a Kate!

Did you see that girl running? She resembles a dragon when she does that...must be a Kate.

[youtube]R7BUG8LOd8A[/youtube]
[youtube]4GQMJmtVxaA[/youtube]

Richard

a very common male name. many sexy guys are named Richard
and FYI they don't like being called Dick.

"What's your name?"
"Richard"

i did my name but there were too many references to my my posteerier and groinage, almost as bad as Sanal's.. but not quite.

and Soph, something for kate :)

[youtube]NngZZmqD4MY[/youtube]

1. geoff
"to geoff it" : to hint at a perverted version of anything.
you just geoffed it.

****, it picked up on my pervertedness in the first result. :O

You people wouldn't even believe it if I told you and that goes for both my longer formal name and my nickname.

nice ben folds five mention sophia grace! thats one of my top 3 ben folds song 'kate'
anyways

joseph: A man's man.Extremely Awesome.
"Wow, that guy just ate 58 buffallo wings. What a Joseph!"

Joseph: An Unstoppable man who kills anyone in his way he is awesome
"You just got Joseph'd" (LOL im going to start using that ALL the time!!)

and the best.......

Joseph: Joseph: joe sef

1) A merciless pimp who will backhand bitches for no apperent reason

2) Member and one of the original creators of p.c.c.

3) Everyones father...

"Joseph backhanded the prostitute cause she only brought in 999 dollars that night. "

LOL thanks daniel for thinking this thread up!

Ok

Formal Name:

1. Barbara
Noun. Beautiful lady. Voluptuous. A mysterious, strange woman.
Adjective. Perfection. Beauty. Strange.

She's defintely a Barbara. I've never seen anything like her.

2. Barbara
A beautiful young lady, very sexy, with nice long hair, and has a very loud personality. drives the boys and girls insane

oh look at that hot chick she must be a barbara

3. Barbara
A girl who's too cute to have sex with.

"Why's my girlfriend gotta be a barbara?"
"My school's full of barbaras"

4. Barbara
an amazingly beautiful woman. drop dead gorgeous. makes all men hot and bothered. loves to dance. has the ability to corrupt the minds of innocent idividuals.

omg, barbara is so hot!

5. Barbara
VERB. the act of corrupting the mind of an innocent individual.

dude, my friend just went all barbara on him/her.

Nickname - and these are even better.

1. Babs
babs = homegirl, the cool girl that chills and everyone likes.

What up babs? as to what babs bunny was to all the other cartoons. babs.

2. Babs
A big breasted woman that is an absolute MILF

Uhhh, look at that Babs over there

3. babs
A less formal version of babe. Referring to the female gender. Mostly to be used with someone your attracted to but not dating.... yet.

OK babs I'll talk to you later.

4. babs
Used as a form of endearment in the midlands of England esp. Birmingham and the Black Country. Similar phrases may be "my dear" or "duck". Used frequently by middle aged women to young men.

That'll be two pounds please babs

5. Babs - this one is my second favorite
A super hot pirate woman who stops people in their tracks from her hottness

She that Babs?! Yarr! She be the diamond of the high seas! Shes gonna walk my "plank" later!

6. babs The best of all
a "bad ass breakfast sandwich", usually consisting of bacon, eggs, and american cheese on a bagel or english muffin

Guy 1: Dude, I'm so hangover but I just had to make a babs.

Guy 2: How was it?

Guy 1: It was so good, it's in the name.

The Wonderful Sin said:
The most amazing guy with big dick.

"Those who talk; have not."
"Those who boast don't have the most."
"Those who claim are very plain."

Lol ;):p

----Steve

Shamika:

The Girl with EXCEPTIONAL Qualities..!!

S=Sexy
H=Honest
A=Affectionate
M=Mindblowing
I=Intelligent
K=Kind
T=Talented

When your girlfriend/fiance/wife's strong arm ghetto side comes out without warning, and S-shapes are made with her chin in a fluid motion.
I asked my girl what she was watchin on TV, and I got blindsided by the Shamika when she started yellin for 5 minutes about me watchin sports, I then proceded to kindly forget to tell her that I wanted to take her out for a candle-light dinner.

Mika:

Mika can be your best friend or worst enemy, she will bend over backwards and do anything for you if you need her, however if you cross her, her wrath you will have to face. Mika is sensitive and can be hurt easily but covers it up with anger. She is very dedicated, once she has it in her head she is going to do something nothing will stop her. She prides herself on her independence but longs to be loved. Like her name, Mika is an unique type of person. Tread lightly and love her always.
I am tired of being here I am going to pull a Mika and move accross the country TOMORROW!

lol wow I think these describe me perfectly. Especially the second one. when i read that i felt like i was having a psychic reading or something.lol

25.someone who is uptight and dislikes the use of illegal substances
"**** my friend was acting all 'anna' yesterday getting mad at me for smoking pot and honeysuckle"

26.southern slang for animosity
These niggas got plenty anna but won't do honeysuckle.

27. Anna
The newest breed of cow
This purple spotted cow is called Anna

28. anna
a strange girl who steals free nescafe cups for some strange reason
'anna, why are you stealing my cups?'
'i thought they were mine.'
'you got them free from nescafe, remember?'

lmao :p there are too many

Latest posts

Back