To the Mods

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

You know I dont think this is said enough...

I think you mods are doing a great job :).

I was thinking today....and I've realized that within the time that I've been on these boards that your moderating tactics have changed....

And by changed I mean improved!

There used to be a lot more chaos on the boards than there is now. And it makes me smile to see when you've improved your strategies for moderating to make this a more peaceful place to be for us members.

So thank you for taking your time to moderate. I know your time is precious and it could be spent doing other things. But you choose to spend a little of your day here with us at ALL. So thank you.

And I'm actually proud to see you improve. (which must sound weird somehow but I'll say it anyway) :D

aw thats really nice of you sophia I agree

thank you for all the time you guys spend here on this forum

to the moderators

-Cheers-

:)

even tho I am new here, I do appreciate all that you guys do. Without there would be no ALL...and I wouldn't have been lucky enough to find such a great place, with great people!

the moderators do do a wonderful job. i know that i couldnt do it; they arent appreciated enough.
cheers to them!

Thanks, mods! Your continuing ghostly manipulations of this site never cease to both frighten and amaze me! ^_^ Seriously, you guys do an awesome job.

----Steve

Yes, thanks mods! Like others said, without you such a place would not exist and I'm very grateful it does. You guys do an awesome job, I really can't thank you all enough this place means so much.

Latest posts

Back