Tired.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
I'm tired of not being accepted,or belonging anywhere.
I'm tired of not being accepted by peers,or by the opposite sex,or my family.
I've hit a point in my life where I cannot function.
My outlook on life is dismal.

I don't think I'll ever recover.
My despair is at it's breaking point.

Well, you're accepted here. :p So that blows that theory outta the water!

There's never no hope. Really. All you have to do is find the strength to keep going for one more day, and then one more day, and then one more day...Don't focus on the big picture. Just do one small thing every day to make yourself a better/happier person, and eventually I think you'll find that you've come a long way.

This site is a good place to start. Share your feelings here, talk to everybody, get ideas...that's what this place is for, and you made the right first step in coming here! :)

----Steve

dreamer8 said:
I've hit a point in my life where I cannot function.
My outlook on life is dismal.

I don't think I'll ever recover.
My despair is at it's breaking point.
(((dreamer8)))
Don't worry too much about the outlook dismay and try to stop asking yourself when the heck you can START function well again. Sometimes the more you think about changing it the more deperate you may get. Let it. You don't need to add to your stress anymore.
I can totally understand your feelings.and as Steve says, you are always accepted here.There is always a bright side of every darkness dreamer8, when I get all screwed over I found this forum and,yeh why should I ignore the happiness I can get from here?:)
-Kim

I've felt that a lot. In a lot of ways I still am tired of nearly the same things as you mentioned.

I cope by trying to be robotic---sort of like a drone of society. Work oriented and devoid of most human emotions except for being happy (I don't know...what's a word for Monty Python humor anyway?)

That's how I am. My mind is just filled with all sorts of random weirdness. :D

Dont be tired anymore, be pissed off. It works well for me. To hell with it all. At this point in your life you need to focus on you. The rest will fall into place. Someone in another post mentioned how if you give off this vibe, then thats how others will percieve you.

If you go out with a depressed look on your face and a slump to your walk, then yes others will feel the negative vibe you hold inside and also radiate out. Most people prefer to avoid any person or situation of such. What you put out is definately percieved by others.

Ultimately, you can NOT love anyone else until you learn to love yourself. Myself im confident in my abilities and dont hate myself but i prefer the pissed off approach. That way no one feels sorry for me, they just leave me the hell alone. You do what you have to for you dreamer8, and that goes for everyone else.

Simply try to do what I want to do, definitely not for them.
I think problem was STILL I believe that there is some one will be there for me.
Yes I still believe there are some lucky people in their life; it is just not for me.
I can’t deny that I need someone. I wanted have real happiness which comes by sharing.
A desire to possess: Irony, someone told me this one a few days ago. You came alone so you will go alone when you leave. (Long story)

How can be sure your feeling is real and you are not played by brain cells’ trick.
You will get what you want. How magical words play.
You will see what you can see not by what is in there.

It seems to there is the answer, but to me this is just another making stuff.
Just enjoy your time and yourself.

My case is just waiting because they have nothing what I want.
If someone says their life is good or something than what I can say is good for you. What a lucky one you are. Sorry I can’t feel what you feel.

Keep going, a wheel of fortune, you don’t know what you will get.

Maybe there will be time that I will think about what I wrote here today and feel silly by finding something or someone makes me happy or just feels silly.
But now I don’t care how I will do in future. I am just tired.

Latest posts

Back