Sad Love Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRabbit

Reaction score
This is a real story!! (sorry about my english...)

It was a sunny, summer day at the beach. The birds were singing. A black haired girl Loo was walking on the street and looking at the blue sky. She didn't notice that a blond boy and a brown haired girl were walking toward her and also looking at the clear blue sky.They were walking until Loo bumped into the blond boy. They both fell on the floor. Loo sai:"Are you ok? I'm sorry..." But the guy smiled:" No, not, that's ok...My name is Ryan... And this is my friend, Tanya." Tanya looked at Ryan with a surprised look:" Oh my gost, Ryan, you smiled?!" Loo laughed: "Is there a priblem if he smiled??" Tanya looked at her with a mean look:" He didn't smile ince he was 5... You are the only person that made him smile!" Loo smiled to Ryan:" Is that so? We should become friends! You'll see, I'll make you smile every day!" Ryan:" Why not." and they spent the day together. At the sunset, Loo had to get home. Ryan smiled to her:" Promiese, that tomorrow we'll meet again and we'll have fun tomorrow, too!" Loo smiled, waved to him and Tanya and ran of. Tanya turned to Ryan:" What's going on, Ryan?What do you feel toward that girl?!" Ryan looked at her with a sereous look:" Why do you care?!" And walked away. Tanya cryed and ran home.
Next day, early in the morning, Loo and Ryan met again. Tanya came aswell, becouse she didn't want Ryan to do anything silly. Whwn he saw Loo, he smiled and waived to her. She waved back and and ran there:" Hey Ryan, Tanya... How are you??" Tanya said to herself:" It would be better if you weren't here!" but didn't say anything out loud. They hang out the whole day again. And that way they hang oul the whole week.
Until it was the last day Loo was on her holidays at the seaside. When they met in the morning Loo looked verry sad. Ryan asked her:" What's wrong, Loo?" Loo Looked at him with a sad look:" This is the last day I'm at this beach with you...In the afternoon I have to go back to my hometown, so maybe we'll never meet again!" Ryan looked depressed:"But... You can't leave..." Tanya wanted to chere him up:" Come on, you stil have the whole day today! Do something fun!" Ryan and Loo both looked at Tanya and smiled. Ufter a few hours Tanya said:" I'll just go to the near by shop to get something to drink. I'll be right back, so don't do something silly!" And ran away. Ryan looked at Loo. He wanted to say something but he couldn't. Loo was feeling the same way, but she found the courage and said:" So.... Today I leave... I'm going to miss you." Ryan (gently) pushed Loo into a tree. Loo blushed:" R-Ryan?! What are you doin?!!" Ryan came closer to Loo's face with his face:" I can't just sit around and watch you leave! You have no idea how much I love you!" Loo was surprised:" Y-you do??" Ryan came even closer, closed his eyes and kissed her. Loo was shocked, but during the long kiss she also closed her eyes. Ryan took one step back, covered his mouth and turned around. He was shocked when he saw Tanya's surprised face. Ryan:" I-it's not what you think it is..." Tanya looked mad and yelled at Loo:" How could you just come here and steal his heart away from me?! YOU ARE NOT WORTHIE!!!" Loo took a few steps away untis she realised, that if the would take one more step she yould fall down the stairs that lead into the sea. Tanya noticed that to, so she wanted to push her, but Loo moved quickly so Tanya would fall of the stairs herself. Tanya quickly turned aroun, but it was to late for her to save herself, so she grabed Loo's hand:" If I'm going down, you're going down with me!" And pulled her down so both of them fell down the stairs.Luckily, non of them was sereously injured, only some scratches and bruisings. They both stood up and wanted to continue the fight, but Ryan stopped them:" No, STOP!! Don't do this!!" Loo came to Ryan and slapped him:" This is all your foult! I hate you!!" And ran away.

From that time Loo and Ryan never met again.

This really happened! But I changed the names.. Hope you like it ^^

~BlackRabbit

lol nice story...very romantic and sorta sad. Did it happen to YOU, perhaps? :D

----Steve

you need to seperate yourself from the dude's love interest the next time you like a boy xD. She cant come along and watch you kiss the boy you like :p

Badjedidude said:
lol nice story...very romantic and sorta sad. Did it happen to YOU, perhaps? :D

----Steve

Well... Yeah. I'm in the story as Loo (but that's not my name), the blond guy's name isn't Ryan(it's Tim) and Tanya is realy Tanya. :D

Sorry I had to rewrite this message... I don't want people to know my name ><

Latest posts

Back