I guess this is a bit of a success story...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
I started self-harming at 13 or 14,I can't remember.

I continued to do so until about 2 years ago and realized that my inner pain was displayed on the outside,and that I'd have these permanent marks to remind me of my past. I guess they're kind of like,sad milestone markers.

Every time I look down at my right thigh,I'm reminded of each scar and why I did it. I guess in a way,it's empowering to see where I've come from and why I can't do it again.

I'm so glad to hear you have come so far to where you won't ever harm yourself again. Life can be so cruel sometimes and I'm so sorry that it made you feel the need to do such things :(. Always remember there are people who care for you even on this forum because most people care for the well being of others even if they don't know them.

Nobody wants to hear another human being feeling such pain. I know everyone from this forum would agree that you are a very strong person to overcome something such as this. I for one am proud of you for being triumphant over it.

You will see that everyone from this forum will feel the same way and is extremely caring. I just hope you get what you are looking for from this site and I'm pretty sure you will. Just remember there are people who care about you and will always be.

Yes if you are saying that you stopped then that is so much more then "a bit of a success story", that is a great deal. :)

Minus said:
Yes if you are saying that you stopped then that is so much more then "a bit of a success story", that is a great deal. :)

I also realized since I don't heal quickly that my cuts could eventually become infected.

Latest posts

Back