I can't stop crying.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dreamer8 said:
I feel like screaming.

I'm so tired of being inside my head.

I am sorry I don't know your situation, but I offer you my biggest and most comforting hug I can manage, and I hope that things improve soon for you.

Me too. I know the feelings you've described only too well.

When I was in that state I went on anti-depressants and they helped raise me above the crying-all-the-time stage.

You might want to think about some anti-depressants yourself...

I' so sorry to hear that! *hugs!!*

I haven't cried in years myself, and I'm starting to think that I can't any more. I've always had a very old fashioned look on life, and I'm kinda stuck on the "Man is supposed to be strong, work and put food on the table for his family", so I kinda view crying as a sign of weakness in a man (but I realize too that there is nothing wrong with crying, no matter what sex you are, so I'm not judging anyone, these are just my views). I think it would feel good to cry a bit, but I'm not saying that your situation is preferable, oh no! I'm truly sorry for you!

I tend to laugh about things that REALLY aren't funny. I think I laugh out loud because in my head, I'm constantly screaming, but doing that out loud just gets you locked up somewhere.

writing helps, or if you play a musical instrument strum some pretty chords with a passion that makes me feel good
and try not to worry about it so much crying helps
crying is good, it's a way of releasing negative feelings

it's a way of refreshing and cleansing the soul
excersie is good as well go for a run or a bike ride

and if that doesn't help either it might be good to talk to a proffesional ssri or selective seratonin reuptake inhibitors aka anti depressants can help''anyways we're here for you

*hugs*

I feel like screaming.

I'm so tired of being inside my head.
[/quote]

I know exactly how you are feeling.... I hope it's different one day for all those who feel this way... It's a lonely, harsh place to be.

Latest posts

Back