Another Sad Love Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRabbit

Reaction score
This is another love story, but this DIDN'T HAPPENED!! (Sorry about my english...)

It was a cold, Christmas evening. The snow was falling and the wind was blowing. A black haired girl, Loo, was sitting on the edge of a frozen lake. She was looking at the clouds when a blond guy came there. His name was Ryan. Ryan smiled to her:" Hey, Loo. I haven't seen you for a while... What are you doing here on your own?" Loo smiled back:"Oh, hey, Ryan. I wanted to ask you the same question. What are YOU doing here?" Ryanset next to her:" I just wanted to be alone... Even on the christmas eve people don't leave me alone... Now it's your turn to talk. What are you doing here?" Loo tooked at the lake:" I came to be alone... I don't know if I can live like this... You are so close, but yet so far away... I have a feeling I can't reach you... Like we're not supposed to be friends." Ryan yelled:" That's not true! Ofcours we can be friends!" And then a brown haired girl came there. It was Tanya: "Ryan?! What are you doing here?! And what are you doing with HER?!!" Loo stood up:" Why do you care if he's with me?! He can do whatever he wants!" Tanya yelled at her: " AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!I won't let you get away with this!" Loo was shocked when she saw Tanya running toward her. Tanya pushed Loo on the ice, the ice broke and Loo fell into the icy cold water.Ryan yelled:" LOO!! Tanya, what did you do?! You know that Loo can't swim!" and wanted to jump ufter her, but Tanya grabbed his hand. She whisperer into Ryan's ear:" Don't go. You'll also die. She's already dead! YOU CAN?T HELP HER!" Ryan yelled:" How could you?! she ment alot to me!" but Tanya just turned aroung and laughed:" I just finished what I started!" And walked away."
Loo's body was never found, but Ryan never forived Tanya for what she did.

This is NOT a true story! Hope you like it !!

~BlackRabbit

Haha BlackRabbit. ^_^

For some reason I find your stories to be sort of silly and sad. :D You should write a book.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Haha BlackRabbit. ^_^

For some reason I find your stories to be sort of silly and sad. :D You should write a book.

----Steve

What can you do, right?
All I want is people to find them sad, :D So Thank you

if people got into a fight over that in real life they haz the issuez >_>

Latest posts

Back