Sad Love Story :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRabbit

Reaction score
Here is another Love story. This DIDN'T HAPPENED!! (sorry about my english...)
As in the previous stories, The characters are Loo, Ryan and Tanya. Enjoy!!

It was a sunny day. Birds were singing and the sun was shining. Loo was walking in the park when she saw Ryan and Tanya sitting on the bench. She hid behind a near by besh and listened to their conversation. Tanya asked: "Do you really want to do this?" Ryan answered: "I told you that I do!" Tanya saw Loo and whispered to Ryan's ear:" Before saying it to Loo, try saying it to me... To see if you're ready!" Ryan got sereous:" I... always wanted to say this... Sice we met I always loved you!" Loo was shocked, cryed and runned away. Ryan saw her and yelled ufter her:" Loo, wait! It's not what you think it is! It was ment for..." But Loo stopped him and yelled back:" I thought we had something... bigger than this! You lied to me, you said you don't like her!" Ryan: "Listen to me! I said it's not what you think it is!" Loo said quiatly, but loud enough for them to hear it:" Oh yeah? It realy looked like you ment it." and ran away. Ryan turned to Tanya and yelled to her:"You saw her, right?! Why do you hate her so much?!" Tanya yelled back:"And why do you love her so much?!" and walked away. Ryan was standing there for about 5 minutes before he decided to find Loo. He looked everywhere, but he couldn't find her. Ufter some time he remember Loo's favorite place: The lake. He ran there as fact as he could. When he got there Loo was there. Ryan wanted to explain everything to her, but he couldn't move when he saw a big knife in her hand. Ryan was scared:" L-Loo... put the knife down... Before you do something crazy!" Loo's tear slipped down on her cheek:" Don't you dare come anywhere closer to me! I lived for you only! And you fell for Tanya! I HATE YOU!" and stabbed herself in her heart. Ryan yelled:" NOOOO!! LOO!!" and ran to her but it was too late. Loo was already dead. Ryan cried and took the knife out of Loo's hand. He looked at it and said:" Tanya... I will never forgive you!" and stabbed himself. They found the bodies a few days later.

Hope you like it... And YEAH, I know it's weird, so no need to say it x_x

~BlackRabbit

Lol I'm starting to see a common theme in all of these stories, Blackrabbit. :p

Nice stories. :)

----Steve

I made an alternate version of this story but I'd hate to post it without your permission BlackRabbit

that is pretty sad. love doesnt always have to end up sad but its has a lot more impact.
i like it !

oarivan said:
I made an alternate version of this story but I'd hate to post it without your permission BlackRabbit

Of cours you can :D
I'd love to see it too ^^

Twas a sunny day indeed. The chirp, chirp, chirping of nearby birds accompanied Loo as she walked in the park. A chance encounter caused her to hide behind a nearby bush. It was Ryan and Tanya, sitting together on a bench deep in conversation. Loo listened intently.
"Do you really want to do this?" asked Tanya.
"I told you I do." replied Ryan.
Spotting Loo, Tanya whispered into Ryan's ear "Before saying it to Loo, try saying it to me. Just to see if you're ready."
Ryan suddenly turned serious "I... always wanted to say this... Since we first met, I've always loved you."
Shocked by this statement, Loo started crying and darted out from behind her hiding spot. Ryan saw her and chased after her spewing the normal cliche reply of a lover caught red handed "Loo, wait! It's not what you think it is! It was meant for..." But Loo, in the typical manner of a brokenhearted lass, cut him off "I thought we had something... bigger than this! You lied to me! You said you didn't like her!" But Ryan, having watched many a terrible romantic drama, continued with his "Listen to me! I said it's not what you think it is!" line. Loo said in the loudest quiet manner possible "Oh yea? It really looked like you meant it." before running away.
Ryan looked back at Tanya who had the most devilish little smile on her face. Almost cute in a twisted kind of way. Ryan screamed back at her "You saw her, didn't you!? Why do you hate her so!?" Tanya, having watched the same terrible romance dramas, leapt up and yelled back in a manner that would make any crowd sneer at her bitchiness "And why do you love her so much!?" Ryan stood there, rooted in place, considering his options. He decided it was time to hunt for Loo. After having a coffee, watching a movie and beating up his little brother, Ryan checked Loo's usual haunts. But of course she was nowhere to be found. How could he be so silly? The lake! He ran as fast as he could, stopping only for a soda and a quick gander at the local cheerleaders practicing their moves. Ryan spotted Loo and ran towards her. The world seemed to slow down as he moved closer. She turned towards him, clearly sensing his presence. She whipped out her knife and looked at Ryan with eyes that could turn the cast of twilight inside out. She threatened him with the knife. She was distraught and he had lost bladder control. "Don't you dare come any closer! I loved only for you and you fell for Tanya! I HATE YOU! SHE DOESN'T EVEN GIVE OUT!" With that final statement she lunged at Ryan with her knife. "I WANTED BABIES!" Ryan ran for his life but the ***** was fast. He looked back and saw Loo trip over a branch. She landed on the knife blade and with the most startled look on her face began crawling after Ryan. He cried, not for Loo but for himself. He didn't get a chance to sleep with Loo and it was all because of Tanya. That ***** ruined everything. Loo finally crawled right up to Ryan's feet. Ryan kicked her aside and got up. He picked up the knife and ran across town to Tanya's place. So here was a young teenage boy running across town, carrying a knife and a pair of pants full of piss. Mr. Smith, the local butcher, smirked at the sight of Ryan's silly little knife. Coming close to her home, Ryan put on his best angry face and after ten failed attempts at breaking down the door, decided to just wait for someone to come home. Tanya showed up an hour later and upon seeing a distraught Ryan, she couldn't help but laugh. Then suddenly there was a giant explosion and everyone was disintegrated.

As you can see, I got lazy towards the end. Also I don't know if this story has some truth to it in Blackrabbit's life so BlackRabbit, I don't mean to offend you with this. Consider it a silly little romp through the mind of oar whose cynicism knows no bounds. I have suffered my own share of broken dreams and lost love so I know where this is coming from, to an extent.

that was great. I totally didnt expect the ending :D

You know, all stories should end with everyone being disintegrated. That's such a clean ending, dont you think?

Latest posts

Back