I'm so fricken happy for the city of New Orleans

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remedy

Reaction score
Football means so much to the city of New Orleans and I'm so glad the Saints gave them a Super Bowl. After Katrina and all the years of being called the Ain'ts they deserved it so much. I cannot think of a city who deserved something such as to do with sports more than any other city in the U.S. It might just be a football game but to the city it means a lot to many people in it.

For anyone that watched the game. I was like what the fresia!! when they kicked that onside kick at the start of the 2nd half, I could not believe it. Its as if they were meant to win and something was on their side to just get that kick was so game changing. When Peyton Manning threw that pick in the 4th quarter, I could not believe it. It's something I thought I would never see. Even up by 2 touchdowns and 3 minutes on the clock I still thought Peyton had a chance to kick their ass. I still had faith in the saints but it looked like the Saints defense was softening up feeling like they had it won.

It was as if the Saints were just meant to win this year and they had an amazing team that really deserved it. The fans I'm just so happy for, they must be going completely insane in New Orleans right now. The very stadium in which they watched their team play in was a home for them during the hurricane Katrina. No one can call the Saints the ain'ts anymore haha because they proved everyone wrong. They had all the analysts predicting the colts to win. Even Tony Dungy said the Colts would win in a blowout, in your face lol! I just wanted to express my happiness for the city because they deserve it and I hope everyone there has a great time celebrating. It means so much to so many there, I'm so happy for them.

Latest posts

Back