Betrayal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mixtech

It was a hard blow to me when my fiancee of three years left me 6 months ago but no hurt could be much worse than to find out that she got herself pregnant with the child of a married man and is now 3 months pregnant. My unconsoled grief cuts much deeper and is now mixed with bitter rage. Now she comes to me in tears, telling me that she truly loved me, regretting that she had ever left me but I haven't the heart to vent my anger toward her cause I love her...I still love her and I'm deeply hurt by what she did to herself. Her mother disowned her and now she has no place to go but to that infidel of a man. He cheated on his wife and he gives my ex-fiancee empty promises of marriage. May he sear in the eternal fires of hell for this!

Though I love her, I simply cannot accept such a slap to my face. She gave herself to a man whom she barely even knew (A Fling) over me whom she's known for 3 whole years! I loved her, treated her well, I gave her my all. I loved her with my life and she repays me with this mockery! She betrayed me and hurt me so deeply. Nothing can console me, nothing can ease my mind. I still love her and care for her and I fear for her and at the same time I hate her. She's just as much of an infidel as the man she's with now. I lost her forever. Only bitterness and resentment fills my heart now. I'm enraged but I'm uncannily calm. My mind is in tact and my sanity is the only dear possession I have left. I grow more and more bitter by the day. I hope for their sake that they do not cross my path cause there will be no quarter.

mixtech said:
It was a hard blow to me when my fiancee of three years left me 6 months ago but no hurt could be much worse than to find out that she got herself pregnant with the child of a married man and is now 3 months pregnant. My unconsoled grief cuts much deeper and is now mixed with bitter rage. Now she comes to me in tears, telling me that she truly loved me, regretting that she had ever left me but I haven't the heart to vent my anger toward her cause I love her...I still love her and I'm deeply hurt by what she did to herself. Her mother disowned her and now she has no place to go but to that infidel of a man. He cheated on his wife and he gives my ex-fiancee empty promises of marriage. May he sear in the eternal fires of hell for this!

Though I love her, I simply cannot accept such a slap to my face. She gave herself to a man whom she barely even knew (A Fling) over me whom she's known for 3 whole years! I loved her, treated her well, I gave her my all. I loved her with my life and she repays me with this mockery! She betrayed me and hurt me so deeply. Nothing can console me, nothing can ease my mind. I still love her and care for her and I fear for her and at the same time I hate her. She's just as much of an infidel as the man she's with now. I lost her forever. Only bitterness and resentment fills my heart now. I'm enraged but I'm uncannily calm. My mind is in tact and my sanity is the only dear possession I have left. I grow more and more bitter by the day. I hope for their sake that they do not cross my path cause there will be no quarter.

I understand your rage and anger, I lost my g/f of 7 years to another man, my depression ruined our relationship, I got better but he had swooped in and won her over, they were married within a year, it is a different situation, and perhaps she is better off, but god help him if he ever treats my ex or her son bad, I too this day love her, and perhaps always will, I thought she was 'the one' and if I hadn'tet my depression ruin things perhaps it would have been, but I have learned and grown from the experience, I have learned to never take someone for granted, your ex took you for granted....I feel your pain, and I truly hope things get better my friend.

I've been through a similar situation. I've felt (and still feel, I guess) opposite feelings: love and hate at the same time. Fortunately I'm getting rid of all this, but at the beginning it's been very hard.
I think that she did such a stupid thing that it's better I've lost her forever, after all :)

My ex cheated on me with my best friend. I tried to stay with her for a while, but I never could forgive her. Eventually we split up, she also used to work at the same place as me, so I quit my job. I just didn't want her around me anymore. It also cost me my fiendship with my best friend, we don't talk anymore. It has taken me along time to get over all of this and I haven't been in a relationship since.

Sorry that happened to you. That type of broken heart and betrayal of trust does cut you up inside. Just grief but try not to hole it against others that you might date (in the future).

Sometimes we fall in love and that person was just with us for comfort or safety. Although our hearts break, we can not just focus on the pain caused at the end of a relationship. We just have to wish them the best and remember the reasons why we were with them in the first place and the happy moments. As for her, she made her choice and now she has to learn to make better decisions. Running back to you just shows she wants that love feeling from anyone by her side, she just doesn't want to be alone. Still it was wrong of her to hurt you and betray your trust that way.

Don't dwell in the pain and don't give up, everyone has a match out there, although difficult to find sometimes.

I think that once someone has betrayed you, well for me anyway, it's very hard to trust a new partner as far as a relationship is concernced. I have got to the point now, where I don't even think about getting involved again. But really who knows, one day it might just happen, out of the blue.

i know a guy (a friend of my brother's) who that happened to..exact story. He's with the girl now..and they take care of the kid...its a boy...and he's three now...they are both pretty young though! But Davi, the kid calls my brother's friend daddy...and he's a great 'father'. What I mean to say is..he really did love his girl-friend..even though they have lots of problems even now...i think he's a pretty strong person to have made the decision that he did....

even though people were against him..it was his life, his love...

Everytime my broken heart is shattered I have to guard it even closer.

Latest posts

Back