Where do we report a Bot

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is the PM spamming that we were recently flooded with, send a copy of the ad/con along with the user ID to a mod.

BB code stuff and questions would fit in "Technical Computer Support" or even here. Just ask any questions and someone will sure try to answer.

Sanal said:
eh? what? there are bots here?

Yes, my box has a message from "saleeby_missjane" wanting to communicate from Monrovia. Looks like typical spam mail I receive in my junk email accounts.

I suppose I acted too quickly and forwarded the message to the wrong admin/mods? eep! Sorry! :(

gayveteran said:
Yes, my box has a message from "saleeby_missjane" wanting to communicate from Monrovia. Looks like typical spam mail I receive in my junk email accounts.

I suppose I acted too quickly and forwarded the message to the wrong admin/mods? eep! Sorry! :(

Just forward it to EveWasFramed, Minus, samba101 or Steel.

While many of you will see this as stating the obvious, just in case there is anyone who has never come across this before, be suspicious of any unsolicited pm in which the person concerned has made no or very few posts on the forum, and wants to communicate through email. They only want your hard-earned cash.

Steel said:
gayveteran said:

Just forward it to EveWasFramed, Minus, samba101 or Steel.

While many of you will see this as stating the obvious, just in case there is anyone who has never come across this before, be suspicious of any unsolicited pm in which the person concerned has made no or very few posts on the forum, and wants to communicate through email. They only want you hard-earned cash.

What are you telling me they dont want me just my money

Im disillusioned

To defeat skynet you must turn your computer off
Once you have done that post a message to let us know you have turned your computer off​

Nefievirus.jpg

Attachments

• Nefievirus.jpg
    Nefievirus.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 369
Does anyone have a list of all the BB codes that work here on this forum

and the syntax of how to use them

Latest posts

Back