I.... actually received a Valentine's gift....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerardo

Reaction score
On Friday, the receptionist called me since there was a delivery for me. About 5 minutes later, the gift arrived, with a heart balloon, a letter, and all sorts of expensive art goods.

The letter said:

I heard you've started taking drawing and painting classes. I hope that someday you can draw my face. Thank you for our shared moments. When you decipher who I am, don't ask, just KISS ME.

The thing is, I have no idea who she is :club:. I was just expecting to have a lonely Valentine's, and I honestly haven't shared any moments with someone else for a long time. And those with whom I did, most certainly don't know I started taking art classes not too long ago. And the message is too vague.

Aww, well, at least it was a nice touch :p

Hmn, if I were you, I'd be dying to know who it came from! I'd also be hoping I didn't have a stalker. :p

I do want to know! I just have no idea! I've been really solitary for about a year now. I haven't really shared any special or significantly talkative moments with anyone (that i remember), for a while. At least for my definition.

I hope she contacts me again, but more directly. I'm really bad at this sort of thing :p

Perhaps it was your mother in an attempt to raise your plunging spirits. Or you could just have some awfully mean friends! XD

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Perhaps it was your mother in an attempt to raise your plunging spirits. Or you could just have some awfully mean friends! XD

----Steve

Don't ruin the idea of it being someone totally gorgeous!!!! :p

Gerardo, ignore him, lets hope she reveals herself soon and is someone very special :)

Badjedidude said:
Perhaps it was your mother in an attempt to raise your plunging spirits.

----Steve

Nah, that isn't remotely possible. She wouldn't spend a dime :p

Badjedidude said:
Or you could just have some awfully mean friends! XD

That is a possibility! Then again, the stuff in there was expensive, so I don't think they'd spend that much :p

That is pretty sweet of someone to do that. Hopefully you find out who it was and maybe something nice can develop.

I actually received a bunch of concert tickets today, but I so know who its from, lol

:D thats kinda cool and mysterious, what a nice suprise though! I actually recieved a gift too it was so awesome :D it was the best valentines I've ever had lol

SophiaGrace said:
Hmn, if I were you, I'd be dying to know who it came from! I'd also be hoping I didn't have a stalker. :p

Well, I got enough clues as to who it was. I'm sad to announce she is a stalker. Later on, I'll tell it all. I was sort of scared at how much information she had.

Latest posts

Back