Someone please reply to these posts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's said the only way to change yourself is to take immediate action. You say you're lazy, then change it. It's as easy as that. Sometimes we becomes slaves to the limits we put on ourselves within our own minds.

Hey purple, I hope you are ok. I am also from the UK and a similar age to yourself. Feel free to pm me, maybe we could email?

I udnerstand how you feel about going outside- sometimes I feel so ugly that I don't like people seeing me. Being in big crowds of people I don't know is horrible. My 'boyfriend' appears to have abandoned me- for the past 6 months I haven't known if he is myboyfriend or not or what he is doing with whom. I don't know how I managed to get him at all, and I know I don't get another easily- I'm no oil painting, thats for sure.

Don't give up though. i can sometimes keep myself occupied with things I enjoy, like reading and writing and drawing. They take my mind off my lonliness.

Feel free to pm.

Peace to Ms.Purpleskingdom,

I have the same EXACT problems you have, so you are not alone. I have had a very low self esteem since child hood. I am 26 years old, male, from the U.S. I think I have discovered a breakthrough for me at least. I found the symptoms to my problems at : http://www.owlswebnest.com/sre/, these symptoms posted on this site are the exact things I have been dealing with for years.

Keep searching for happiness. Even if you are lazy, you will eventually stumble onto something.

I see you really are hurting. As others advised, do not give up on everything. It is good you searched for comfort and found some solace. A forum is very limited in the extent of help and support we can supply. But we all DO CARE!! I would hug you if I could right now. But stick with life and try to connect even a little at a time. In time thing start to come together. We all get our turn in life. But please do not give up, you are worth a lot and needed in this cold world.
peace.

jesus you sound liek a loser, get a life, how can you complain about not having friends when you don't go anywhere? and to tell the truth i probably wouldn't hang out with often because you might start telling me about your problems and thats not something i really want to hear about, so my advice is go get a job because those people will be forced to be get along with you, and if you don't tell too many of your thoughts to them they might want to be your friends

Tazz said:
jesus you sound liek a loser, get a life, how can you complain about not having friends when you don't go anywhere? and to tell the truth i probably wouldn't hang out with often because you might start telling me about your problems and thats not something i really want to hear about, so my advice is go get a job because those people will be forced to be get along with you, and if you don't tell too many of your thoughts to them they might want to be your friends

There's a special place in hell for ppl like u.

why should i go to hell for telling the truth, i think theirs a specia place in hell for you "guest" because you probably didn't take the time to see things from my point of view. anyone who acts like that girl is looking way too much into what everyone else thinks, if shes going to hate herself, she should do it be she thinks shes a shitty person not because the rest of the world does

Tazz, you're being very insensitive.

Purpleskingdom, to many people looks doesn't mean much. I for one, dont care much what a girl looks like. It's the person inside I go for.

her inside is what irritates me so much. it appears to me that she's got a family who loves her, so why can't she tell them how she feels?from what i can tell shes still at her parents house and her only problems are that she doesnt like herself and she's lazy. shes got more important things to worry about than that.

Latest posts

Back