howdy . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

birch

usa (upper midwest - northeast wi)

female

sept. 25 ('56) - so old as the hills this year (50)

++++++++++++++++++

Fill in your profile data, in particular it would be very nice if you could specify:

* your location
* sex
* birthday (thus age)

Hey there, Birch, how are You doing?

If You wouldn't have mentioned Your age i wouldn't imagine You'd be over 20, maybe You could use that to Your advantage somehow. *Hint* ;) - Hope to see You around more!

You can see all my info in my profile. =)

so are you saying i should take out my age?

i'm young for my age - especially at heart (well, only in some ways - in other ways i'm probably more like 100 years old).

i listen to some of the same music that my niece (21) listens to, & watch some of the same types of movies also (but that's more of a genre than an age-related thing).

birch said:
so are you saying i should take out my age?

i'm young for my age - especially at heart (well, only in some ways - in other ways i'm probably more like 100 years old).

i listen to some of the same music that my niece (21) listens to, & watch some of the same types of movies also (but that's more of a genre than an age-related thing).

Haha, i believe You! ^^

I don't care the slightest how old anyone are and certainly aren't telling You to lie about anything; i was just trying to make a joke. My bad! ;)

So how is Your story, ending up here? =)

i ran into this place quite by accident... i think i was looking up something on antidepressants (not that i want to take any), & thru one of those sites, i found this "web of loneliness" site, & thru that i believe is where i found the link for this site.. you know how it goes - one site leads to another & yet another.

i often feel completely lonely, although i often bring it on myself (building the walls or turning people away, or being such a jerk that others don't want to deal with me continuously). so that's why i found an interest in this site, since people seem to be able to message back & forth about their experiences. i haven't read a ton here yet, but i liked finding a place where others may share in the same feelings to some extent.

Hi Birch,

Welcome to the site. I''m sorry you are feeling so lonely. I wish you the best. I like people of all ages. I'm 31 and one of my friends is in her 50's. I think age is all in our heads. :)

It's great to have a place like this to tend to and i hope You'll create some new debates soon which we others could join and talk about too. =)

thanks lonelygirl.

i think loneliness is one of the hardest things to admit in life, don't you? i've always found it hard to say, but here it's a little easier, especially when in company.

Latest posts

Back