un-wanted dream, go away!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
yes, im sorry, this will be one of those post/rants. it helps to type out unwanted feelings to get rid of them.

this morning i woke up from a dream of my ex girlfriend, who i havent even seen in almost a year, and that sucks. It was just about the time we broke up in the dream and subconsiously i think my mind saw that and woke me up like "what? what are YOU DOING!?" i dont even remember the dream, just a tickle that it was a bad one. I think im ok, i mean i know shes gone. ive moved on from thinking i will have anyone any time soon before i can straighten myself out, but in the back of my head i know i still want it. love. so thats it i guess. just needed to rant a minute and search myself for understanding. theres still alot i need to do before i can even dream of love again but hopeing dosnt hurt right?

i got stuff to do today so maybe that will uplift my spirts getting that list done

on a nicer note, with my tax return ill probably be getting a car! could go buy it this weekend.
sorry for the rant ALL.
loves:JoeTron

Awww... stupid dreams. I hate when dreams make me think of things I don't want on my mind.

Also, Yay, car!

I hate those dreams of exes. HATE them. It's not bad enough that the situation itself sucks, but then for your own subconscious to play traitor like that... it's just not fair.
:(
xo

At least when you wake up you can say, "Been there, done that."

I dream about a girl I've been obsessed over for the pased few months, a girl that I recently accepted wants nothing to do with me... I've had dreams where I follow her to her residence, dreams where I look for her but can't find her, dreams where she ignores me, and dreams where I pour my heart out to her but she rejects me in one form or another. I feel like total honeysuckle when waking up from any of these dreams because it's like starting from square one in trying to get over her... like they restore all the desire I have for her but none of the hope. It's a cruel thing to have to go through.

Latest posts

Back