A little slice of happiness...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
I recently moved all my stuff out of my dorm and brought it home. I've been repacking stuff in tubs and trying to get them out back.
I decided to do so last night and went back into the backyard with my mom.
I heard some cat crying out and I thought two were making...sweet,sweet cat love in the alley.
I got closer to the shed and realized it was coming from the storage shed. I called out to the cat who I automatically knew was my Mikey and he seemingly responded.
I pushed the door open and saw his little tuxedo paws stick out from the crack as well as his emaciated face.
I cried when I saw him. My once full bodied,fat,you may say cat was emaciated and gaunt. He ran into the house and has been inside ever since.
Of course I had to buy some stuff for him (but still haven't gotten any nutrient rich food yet) but now I'm not so lonely,I have my cat to love and tell my secrets to again!

Awww......was no one feeding him while you were gone, or did he get accidentally shut up in the shed?

coricopat said:
Awww......was no one feeding him while you were gone, or did he get accidentally shut up in the shed?

The landlord accidentally locked him in the shed.

Latest posts

Back