Solution To Isolation - My Customers, Will Be My Friends!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2a8z

Reaction score
I just got a new job in a call center,
working as a Customer Service Representative.

I get to help the general population, with their pre-paid cell phones.

I know how difficult life can be without a telephone.

In order to be accessible to an employer, it seems highly apparent that the typical
consumer- will need a cell phone.

A cell phone is a life line!

:p

Alright? Welcome

By terms of communication, telephone or cell phone are very important. This is the technology that creates some development rapport service to the customer. Then, this kind of solution might be good because it can be isolated to worth it.

C2a8z said:
I know how difficult life can be without a telephone...

....A cell phone is a life line!

I totally disagree. I haven't had a cell for about 6 months, and I've never been happier. No more texting every 2 minutes (or more)...no more unwanted phones ringing at awkward moments, no more trying to talk to 2 people at once...

I have a home phone, and now I can call people back when I want to...or I can just ignore them (because we all know that NO ONE ignores a text. EVER.). I also protect and utilize my grammar properly, instead of retraining my brain into thinking tht stf lyk diz b prpr gramma skllz.

I also get to have conversations face-to-face with my friends...which offers much more deep communication and understanding than is given by just hearing a voice. The idea of relationship chemistry doesn't just apply to love!

Ditch the cell phones, peeps! :D Join the revolution!!

----Steve

Latest posts

Back