Zak is moving due to new job

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oceanmist23

Hi everyone :)

As some of you already know Zak will be starting a new job soon.
He got a job at Bangalore airport and so he has to move there today.
He'll be working as airport ground staff. *Ocean be proud* :D

He's starting the new job on Monday and he should be at the train station ready to go now.
He initially wasn't going to bring his laptop but he changed his mind, so he might be able to be online after some hours.
Once he starts working though he might not be able to be online very often as he's said there won't be internet in the flat he's staying in.

He asked me to let everyone on the forum know. I'm sure he'll miss you guys.

Wow that's a LONG job title!

Good for zak! I'll miss him though :/

Tell him I wish him the best :)

I'll be sure to let him know Soph :)

I think so too Minus :)

Lol Shade yeah Zak be teh ossums :p I hope he'll have fun too, if not I'll kick his ass
ZeFace2.png
lol

deeply saddened and anxious about who will tend to my overginas. this was almost exclusively zak's job! :(

GOOD LUCK ZAK! :D

SophiaGrace said:

How is ground staff a long title?

btw, I will miss Zak :(

idle said:
SophiaGrace said:

How is ground staff a long title?

btw, I will miss Zak :(

Lol it ain't :p I first wrote the whole title but then edited it. Best to keep it short :p

HAY, Good luck with all that Zak. Am sure all that well work out well for you :)
You deserve to get something good. Being the TOP dude you are.
And you know that was sincere as there was no slaps for ye ;)

OK maybe one *slap* -P-
hah you did not really think you got away with it did ye.

Whats up with that...
How come he's always looking for work that has to do wit airlines??
He's finding ways to be a storeaway on a flight to some norwegian country probably:p

Congrats!!! But...ask him who will make fun of all my chat typos while he's gone. :( *cries*

EveWasFramed said:
Congrats!!! But...ask him who will make fun of all my chat typos while he's gone. :( *cries*

Aww don't worry Eve, I'll make sure to stay in chat 24/7 ready to document your every typo and email to Zak. Then he'll reply me with a long list of lmao's and wtf's that I can forward to you
Angel.png

Oceanmist23 said:
EveWasFramed said:

Aww don't worry Eve, I'll make sure to stay in chat 24/7 ready to document your every typo and email to Zak. Then he'll reply me with a long list of lmao's and wtf's that I can forward to you
Angel.png

Be sure to include any typos he may have made as well. lol

Latest posts

Back