I thought...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
I was making some kind of progress with life.
...and then catestropic events happened.
I'm at square one.
This is the lowest I've ever felt.
I feel like breathing is a ******* luxury.

Everytime I think something good may happen with someone,it doesn't.

Maybe I'm a ******* monster in disguise and I don't know it yet.

I'm trying so hard to help myself and there's nothing to show for it.

I can only hope I can muster up enough strength to end it,or make sure I'm numb enough to live alone.

*hugs dreamer 8*

hugs_16.gif

you are not a monster, and you don't deserve the crap life throws at you

Life is hard, so many times when I tried to get back up on my feet something would knock me back down again parents, pills issues accidents

it all happens things go wrong

and we have to learn to accept that honeysuckle will happen and we either have to deal with it or ignore it

I know that's easier said then done

I've been down in depths of lonelyness and despair so many times

and it's honeysuckle, everything just keeps piling on, but it won't kill you

years from now you'll look back and some of it won't seem as bad as it does now

try and remain calm Life sucks but try not to dwell so much on you're current negative feelings find something to pass the time and to keep you're mind off things and after a while you won't feel as bad,
take a long shower cry and fall asleep with you're face in a teddy bear, whether you want to or not you'll wake up the next day and
try again

take it one day at a time,

life might still suck, but you'll be strong enough to look at it and say so what

good luck and remember we're all in this together and I'm pulling for ya

:)

Please don't give up I know you are a real nice lady. A real kind soul and spirit. I know you will find someone that loves you. I'm sorry for the pain you feel... I really am *hugs*

Dreamer8. You ARE beautiful inside and out. I know you will find someone who loves you very much. Don't give up. :)

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs dreamer 8*

hugs_16.gif

you are not a monster, and you don't deserve the crap life throws at you

Life is hard, so many times when I tried to get back up on my feet something would knock me back down again parents, pills issues accidents

it all happens things go wrong

and we have to learn to accept that honeysuckle will happen and we either have to deal with it or ignore it

I know that's easier said then done

I've been down in depths of lonelyness and despair so many times

and it's honeysuckle, everything just keeps piling on, but it won't kill you

years from now you'll look back and some of it won't seem as bad as it does now

try and remain calm Life sucks but try not to dwell so much on you're current negative feelings find something to pass the time and to keep you're mind off things and after a while you won't feel as bad,
take a long shower cry and fall asleep with you're face in a teddy bear, whether you want to or not you'll wake up the next day and
try again

take it one day at a time,

life might still suck, but you'll be strong enough to look at it and say so what

good luck and remember we're all in this together and I'm pulling for ya

:)

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back