Has anyone ever?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamer8

Reaction score
Liked someone who liked someone else?
Like,I've had it happen before...while unknowingly hoped something would come to fruition...
But the friend beat me to the punch,and I felt like a complete ******* idiot...

Anyone else have this occur?

Nope. Never happened to anyone else in the entire history of mankind.

Lol no offense, dreamsy, but I think that may be like asking if anyone here has ever breathed oxygen before. :p

Heh I'm sorry the person didn't like u back, tho. -_-

----Steve

dreamer8 said:
Liked someone who liked someone else?
Like,I've had it happen before...while unknowingly hoped something would come to fruition...
But the friend beat me to the punch,and I felt like a complete ******* idiot...

Anyone else have this occur?

I'm sure this happens everday to people. I would just leave it alone if the friend sees them as special. Then again, the friend may not even know you like them, so maybe go for it since some friends secretly make the best lovers. In the future, just remember that you will never know until you ask.

dslegends said:
Way too many times man, and it sucks but you get over it and move on!!

I told myself I let go of it,but my heart still aches.
I wonder if like...the actual heartache pain is real,or it's all mental.

its happened to me too many times to count! It'll hurt for a while, and then you will move on... keep your chin up. you aren't alone in this situation..

dreamer8 said:
dslegends said:

Really i think the results of your heartache is more mental than real...Yes it does hurt that the person you have feelings for does not like you, here a thing have you told this person that you really like he/she? I feel that it is always a big sense of pressure off of the shoulders if you just tell them how you feel...it gets those things out of your mind and to me it help wonders.

dslegends said:
dreamer8 said:
dslegends said:

Really i think the results of your heartache is more mental than real...Yes it does hurt that the person you have feelings for does not like you, here a thing have you told this person that you really like he/she? I feel that it is always a big sense of pressure off of the shoulders if you just tell them how you feel...it gets those things out of your mind and to me it help wonders.

I did. The guy basically told me they liked so-and-so first and tough titties. The guy knew beforehand that I liked him,but wasn't forthcoming on telling me anything as far as the other chick was concerned. Nor was his now girlfriend, a former friend,who also knew I liked him.

The same honeysuckle happened to me in middle school.

The pain that seems to come and go is years of rejection,the constant process of putting myself back together again,wondering if something's wrong with me and the past emotional abuse of exes. The situation,the basis of this post sent everything rushing back and magnified the pain (if that makes sense..)

I was certainly thinking of ending myself.

I'm more clear on what I need to do now,personally as I move on and venture out to continue searching for my own happiness and working on building myself back up.

Ah, unrequited love.

Yeah. Been there too many times to count.

if i have a crush on someone the chances of ever approaching her is below 0 let alone having a crush on someone who is drooling over somebody else.

dreamer8 said:
dslegends said:
dreamer8 said:
dslegends said:

I did. The guy basically told me they liked so-and-so first and tough titties. The guy knew beforehand that I liked him,but wasn't forthcoming on telling me anything as far as the other chick was concerned. Nor was his now girlfriend, a former friend,who also knew I liked him.

The same honeysuckle happened to me in middle school.

The pain that seems to come and go is years of rejection,the constant process of putting myself back together again,wondering if something's wrong with me and the past emotional abuse of exes. The situation,the basis of this post sent everything rushing back and magnified the pain (if that makes sense..)

I was certainly thinking of ending myself.

I'm more clear on what I need to do now,personally as I move on and venture out to continue searching for my own happiness and working on building myself back up.

Well Tabby maybe they didn't want to hurt you. Truly I believe they didn't. :(

OK, I'm tired of all the secrecy re. this issue. The man in question is me, and I was put in a very difficult situation.

I'm being made to look like some sort of criminal here and I'm really not. I was merely trying to be sensitive and not cause problems for anybody.

Dreamer8 - I know how badly I hurt you and I'm sorry for that. But I've said this so many times and I don't know what else I can do.

I just hope you can understand why I handled the situation in the way I did.

CAS said:
OK, I'm tired of all the secrecy re. this issue. The man in question is me, and I was put in a very difficult situation.

I'm being made to look like some sort of criminal here and I'm really not. I was merely trying to be sensitive and not cause problems for anybody.

Dreamer8 - I know how badly I hurt you and I'm sorry for that. But I've said this so many times and I don't know what else I can do.

There I said it.

Ok well secrecy is over with then I guess. I'm the other in this matter and really all in all I never wanted to hurt you in anyway. I hope and wish the best for you Ms. T

Wolfe said:
CAS said:

There I said it.

Ok well secrecy is over with then I guess. I'm the other in this matter and really all in all I never wanted to hurt you in anyway. I hope and wish the best for you Ms. T

Well I guess we may as well be flogged in public. :)

No opportunity for flogging - thread closed. This kind of thing is always best kept in PRIVATE, as I've said more than once.

I have a little to add.

Discussing other ALL members on threads like these is completely unfair - even if you don't use the relevant username, others are very likely to know who it is you are talking about. Keep anything like this STRICTLY to pm.

Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back