Where is Punisher?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nerdygirl

Reaction score
I'm making this thread because Punisher vanished. I left for Christmas vacation, and when I came back, he was gone. That made me sad. The other day in chat, we were talking about his disappearance, and nobody knew where he went. Punisher, you're missed. Wherever you are.

Well I checked his profile, he hasnt signed in in nearly a MONTH...and he's dissapeared off my MSN list. I havent seen him online for a long while.

I hope he's ok :(

Maybe he's just transcended the internet....now has a full-time offline life. *shrug*

----Steve

Yeah, haven't seen him on Facebook at all either in a long time. =\

SophiaGrace said:
Maybe he couldn't pay his internet bill?

Let's hope it's as simple as that Soph...
I miss him too even though we didn't talk much it was just nice to see him here =/
He hasn't been on the forum, MSN or Facebook in ages. Like he just vanished of the face of the online world..
Zak said that Van even has Punisher's phone number, so if he ain't even reachable through that (don't know if Van has tried calling him though) then who knows..

I just hope he is ok. Maybe he just needed a break from everything.

Pun is my PG Tips buddy :(

oh no I hope he's doing alright

he's a pretty swell guy

maybe he's been busy with something

I also have been wondering lately, where get got off to.

Oceanmist23 said:
SophiaGrace said:
Maybe he couldn't pay his internet bill?

Let's hope it's as simple as that Soph...
I miss him too even though we didn't talk much it was just nice to see him here =/
He hasn't been on the forum, MSN or Facebook in ages. Like he just vanished of the face of the online world..
Zak said that Van even has Punisher's phone number, so if he ain't even reachable through that (don't know if Van has tried calling him though) then who knows..

I just hope he is ok. Maybe he just needed a break from everything.

Pun is my PG Tips buddy :(

I wish someone could get Van to call him so we all know if he is ok or not. :/

Latest posts

Back