Hello! Meet me!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phylicia

Hey! I'm a female, 20 years old and live in Ontario, Canada. I love classic rock and country music, cheerleading, outdoors, long drives on dirt roads, football and anywhere with a body of water and a sunset. I am very easygoing, I laugh alot and I am very dependable. I think I would make a great friend. If I were you, I'd want to be friends with me ;)

Interesting things about me are I have an identical twin sister, I'm a Taurus and I appreciate the simple beautiful things in life. From an elderly couple sitting on a park bench to a loving kiss on the forehead. I'm also like a hopeless romantic. I believe their is an appropriate song for every occasion and I love great music.

Hi Phylicia,

Welcome. I like many of same things, but you lost me on the cheerleading thing! lol I thought all cheerleaders were part of the 'popular crowd.'

Yeah, I was a cheerleader. I never made any friends on the team, and it was a team that you didn't have to try out for outside of school. I did it, because I thought I would make friends, but that didn't work. Other girls were popular, but they didn't talk to me.

Hi Phylicia,

I'm so sorry. That sounds like the kind of thing that would happen to me. What are your favorite songs and/or musicians.

I like CCR, Aerosmith, Tim McGraw, John Mayer, James Taylor, Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, Keith Urban, LOVE Lynyrd Skynard, The Eagles, The Beatles, Montgomery Gentry, Big & Rich, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood...

the list goes on and on. I just love good music.

Latest posts

Back