I feel like I'm walking on air

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
I'm in love.

And it's with someone from this very forum. I just can't keep it in any longer.

Is it meeeeeeee? *fluttery eyelashes* lol :p

Alright...so you love someone on this site. Normally I'd say it's Eve, but everyone is in love with Eve, so she doesn't count. Hmmmmm....alright, people of ALL, we HAVE A MYSTERY TO SOLVE!!! :D

----Steve

Well, no. It's not Eve. I'm sure she's lovely though.

I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to say who it is, but the person in question is a very well liked member of this forum, for sure.

CAS said:

I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to say who it is, but the person in question is a very well liked member of this forum, for sure.

Hiya Craig, I was so sure this was meeee ;)... and then I read that bit! Nice to see you making a positive post for a change (it made me smile) and I hope this 'walking on air' thing continues. Maybe talk soon, but my MSN's screwed up and you probably have no time for lil ole me now this mystery character's come along anyway?!

Badjedidude said:

Alright...so you love someone on this site. Normally I'd say it's Eve, but everyone is in love with Eve, so she doesn't count.
----Steve

Flattery will get you every....I mean nowhere! :club:

lol :p

CAS said:

Well, it's not so much that you aren't "allowed" to say...

It's just always good policy to wait until the other person is comfortable "speaking up." I'd let her make that choice, CAS. So she doesn't feel pressured or anything.

Congrats, btw. :)

Badjedidude said:

Alright...so you love someone on this site. Normally I'd say it's Eve, but everyone is in love with Eve, so she doesn't count. Hmmmmm....alright, people of ALL, we HAVE A MYSTERY TO SOLVE!!! :D

----Steve

I'm not in love with Eve

oarivan said:
Badjedidude said:

----Steve

I'm not in love with Eve

Just Jessica's cartoon bewbs. :p

Moderator's Note:

I have no idea what I've been deleting, (I'm not familair with what was in the pic, but fom what was implied, it was tasteles, juvenile and offensive) but if it appears here again, the poster is going to have a bad day. :|
Back to the topic....

Huh? What pic? o_0 lol I don't think there was a pic in this thread, Eve...was there?

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Huh? What pic? o_0 lol I don't think there was a pic in this thread, Eve...was there?

----Steve

It was deleted by the moderators.

Ahhhhh I see. Okay, then. Since the earlier pic (that I didn't see) was deleted, here's a new one that most will probably accept:

in-love-030.jpg

PANDA HUG!!!!

----Steve

Latest posts

Back