Hello to members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreyGhost

Reaction score
Hello. I am new here and am glad I found this forum. I don't have a lot of people to talk to and sometimes I do like to talk! I have Asperger's/high functioning autism so that helps to explain my lack of sociability at times. I have had periods of both voluntary and involuntary isolation. As much as I like to be alone sometimes, though, I have learned to look forward to occasional interaction with others.

Welcome!
Welcomefff.gif

I love your name...greyghost...pretty :)

Welcome to ALL :D. I think there are a few people here that have Aspergers...

Hey greyghost welcome to the forum,

ya someone else that just joined recently mentioned he had aspergers

GreyGhost said:
Hello. I am new here and am glad I found this forum. I don't have a lot of people to talk to and sometimes I do like to talk! I have Asperger's/high functioning autism so that helps to explain my lack of sociability at times. I have had periods of both voluntary and involuntary isolation. As much as I like to be alone sometimes, though, I have learned to look forward to occasional interaction with others.

Nice to meet you GreyHost! your name's pretty cool :D

GreyGhost said:

Hi, I'm interested in your name GreyGhost. Is it a reference to the streamer fly? I'm an avid flyfisher and acutally use that fly alot. Just wondering.

Hi all. Like the others I am new. Hoping to chat and form new friendships.... chat soon ok... xx

Latest posts

Back