New forum!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjarne

Reaction score
This is for new users to introduce themselves to the already registered members.

edit: you should create a new thread for yourself! :)

Hello, well I've made a few posts now but I'm still new and anyway it seems useful to get to know people..

I'm known as No One here. I'm 20, female, a student.

My Obsessions:

Star Trek
Writing
Reading (esp fantasy and SF)
Walking
Gardening
KNitting
Opera
Laughing loudly

My abhorrances:

Most sport
Maths
Spiders
Centipedes

I joined this forum cos I googled lonely a few times... I recently broke up with someone who has been hurting me for a long time I've managed to end up isolated and lonely, searching for a meaningful and loyal relationship.

Hi No One, thank you or introducing yourself. In return I will shred a little light upon myself (who I am :D )

I'm 28 years old male, single (broke up with my GF some months ago), I live in Denmark.

I also like reading, and the same genres: fantasy (Jack Vance, George RR Martin, Lord Dunsany etc.), SF (Phillip K. Dick, Isaac Asimov, Larry Niven etc.). Don't much like Opera, but love movies (also SF & fantasy -- and horror, "some" action movies). What else do I like, hmm family, computers (yeah I'm a bit of a geek).

The one thing I wish most of all, was if I could only be less shy and have better social skillz /cry

I like a lot of Sci Fi movies. Have you ever seen Metropolis? It's weird and really old but good. I really like Logan's Run. And Dark Star, have you ever seen that?

I like computers but they don't like me. Niether does my ex-boyfriend- I too am recdently single. I must say )no offence mean tto any guys here) that guys are not being particulay nice to me right now!

I do not understand social skills, never having had them. My computer doesn't either. It often throws tantrums and crashes and then goes into a huff for ages before grudgingly connecting to the net again.

Kitties are cute, but rabbits are so sweet :)

Sleeping seems so good at the moment. When I'm asleep, I can't be so lonely.

i hear ya. sometimes sleeping is an escape for me for sure......but sometimes that's what a person has to do is just sleep, till you can shake the feeling or just get enough energy to do stuff.

hey No One, you'll feel better soon. time heals all wounds.....or wounds all heels! ttyl, stells

hi peoples im Tazz, and not all that lonely, but was wondering what people would actually have to say on a website like this, i've asked this before but is there seriously that many lonely people out there? theres like 7.5 billion people and you can't find someone outhere to relate to? but for the most part i like to argue with people and alot of people i know are starting to stop listening (but that never stopped me from talking)

Well I'm not New but I am back :)

I'm test, I was born and raised in Ohio (US). However, me and my family traveled around the state alot and I have been to alot of different schools and I have always been uptight and shy. I am not really "lonely" I just never had any close friends. I did establish relationships at some schools, but then I moved again and I have never seen those people again.

heya ppl..

im 21, female, grad student.. from india..
never been in a relationship.. too shy for one.. keep pushing ppl away.. working on the problem.. tho feel lonely all too often these days..
about me:

love: animals,music,movies,good books(f,nf), mom s home cooked meals...

like: intellectual stimulation, a good conversation with someone who doesnt make me self conscious

dislike: hypocrites, insensitive behaviour, judmental ppl, crowds, public speaking

hate:being a loser,being thought of as dumb/stupid,making a fool of myself

look forward to making friends here..

cheers!

Latest posts

Back