Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Privacy in PM
Please note that discussions via private message and any details given therein, about other forum members, are PRIVATE. This also includes chat PMs, as well as any other services such as yahoo or msn messenger.
The forum is not the place to bring up these kinds of things due to privacy issues. Even if you aren't "naming names" the parties involved, or anyone they've told any details to is going to KNOW who is being discussed. Any such threads are subject to being closed, deleted, etc. Anyone caught doing this will have to be subject to disciplinary actions, up to a possible ban for repeated infractions.
In fairnes, we MUST do out best to protect one another's privacy.
Wait, does that mean if somebody tells me the measurements of his naughty bits and pieces, I cannot make a thread about it? DARN!
lol@ naughty bits
(03-01-2010, 08:15 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: Please note that discussions via private message and any details given therein, about other forum members, are PRIVATE. This also includes chat PMs, as well as any other services such as yahoo or msn messenger.
The forum is not the place to bring up these kinds of things due to privacy issues. Even if you aren't "naming names" the parties involved, or anyone they've told any details to is going to KNOW who is being discussed. Any such threads are subject to being closed, deleted, etc. Anyone caught doing this will have to be subject to disciplinary actions, up to a possible ban for repeated infractions.

Geez you sound like a sergeant.
Time is a great teacher but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. Is it my time finally? Who knows.. Anyways, Bye!
If someone harasses me in a PM on this forum, may I forward it to you?
(03-02-2010, 02:35 AM)nerdygirl Wrote: Wait, does that mean if somebody tells me the measurements of his naughty bits and pieces, I cannot make a thread about it? DARN!

Rule of thumb; divide any measurement by 2 to arrive at the true figure.
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

William Jennings Bryan
(03-02-2010, 02:55 AM)Sanal Wrote:
(03-01-2010, 08:15 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: Please note that discussions via private message and any details given therein, about other forum members, are PRIVATE. This also includes chat PMs, as well as any other services such as yahoo or msn messenger.

Geez you sound like a sergeant.

You can PM Sergeant Eve when OM posts your "naughty bits" on the forum, Zak. lol :p
(03-02-2010, 03:02 AM)SophiaGrace Wrote: If someone harasses me in a PM on this forum, may I forward it to you?

yes, harassing PMs may be forwarded to a moderator.
(03-02-2010, 03:02 AM)SophiaGrace Wrote: If someone harasses me in a PM on this forum, may I forward it to you?

Of course. Just don't post them on the forum.
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

William Jennings Bryan
That answers my question! Thanks Smile
(03-02-2010, 03:19 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: You can PM Sergeant Eve when OM posts your "naughty bits" on the forum, Zak. lol :p

[Image: Surprised.png]